3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
- Fixed some keeper positioning and facing issues, including coming out inviting easy lobs

That one might have an impact as this tactic is often about 1 one 1 to the keeper and lob / high shoots are used to score. We will see !

I'm actually liking this one, as in most 1on1 situations I found that keeper either went superhero mode, shot went off target or the "lob" went far over. Now it's actually possible to get in some dangerous positions after a through ball, but as I mentioned earlier it seems that through balls are harder to accomplish after the patch

Has the new patch actually changed the tactic or are we all being paranoid here lol. The new patch doesn't mention changing things that directly afftects the tactic. I'm gonna check it out after work

noooo the patch!!!! god save the original tactic! I dont think I can live without that now XD

after a few games using the original tactic and some of the different tweaks i think that the concept is still usable, but it will need some tweaks. the AMC seems to be less agressive going into open space and on the ball, he also seems to have less support from his team mates too. im confident that with some work we can sort this out. me and romian are on it :) if anyone has any ideas or suggestions u are welcome to share. on the bright side, it seems that a lot of defensiove issues with d-lines and corners among others have been improved, so for now we will solely look into offensive capability, and when we achieve this try to adapt defensively, as opposed to what we were doing before the patch.

Changing the MCs mentality to attack? or change their role to Advanced Playmaker?

Maybe the DMCs, DLP or BWM need more risky passing instructions.

Im going to start a new season (3rd) with Bayern. I've bought Draxler to be a MC with Muller, supporting Lewandovski. Kroos and Schweinsteiger as BWM. Hope to have something from you guys until night, so i can play and sleep better :D.

Btw, what did they wanted to say, when they say they have changed the D-line slighter?

View attachment 443149View attachment 443148View attachment 443147 View attachment 443145View attachment 443144might be onto something. decided to add another offensive player to the mix in the form of an AP and it really gives the attack more dynamic, which i believe it lacked after the patch. should have had more CCC's than we got credit for against rayo. check out the key passing. in my previous game against ajax the AP had 9 key passes and was subbed on 64 mins. so i think there's some potential here. only concentrating on attack for now, but defence isnt too shabby either.

View attachment 446018View attachment 446021View attachment 446023 View attachment 446033View attachment 446035might be onto something. decided to add another offensive player to the mix in the form of an AP and it really gives the attack more dynamic, which i believe it lacked after the patch. should have had more CCC's than we got credit for against rayo. check out the key passing. in my previous game against ajax the AP had 9 key passes and was subbed on 64 mins. so i think there's some potential here. only concentrating on attack for now, but defence isnt too shabby either.

But you are testing the Bermuda or the original?

Can you test the original, as it is what the majority is using?

But you are testing the Bermuda or the original?

Can you test the original, as it is what the majority is using?
sure. let me give this a few more games and i will revert back to original. to add another player up front in original, the only option would be removing one of the DM's i think and turning them into an AP. gove it a try if you wish, will get on it later!

sure. let me give this a few more games and i will revert back to original. to add another player up front in original, the only option would be removing one of the DM's i think and turning them into an AP. gove it a try if you wish, will get on it later!

Its better. people are starting to panic, eh he :D

View attachment 446018View attachment 446021View attachment 446023 View attachment 446033View attachment 446035might be onto something. decided to add another offensive player to the mix in the form of an AP and it really gives the attack more dynamic, which i believe it lacked after the patch. should have had more CCC's than we got credit for against rayo. check out the key passing. in my previous game against ajax the AP had 9 key passes and was subbed on 64 mins. so i think there's some potential here. only concentrating on attack for now, but defence isnt too shabby either.

Can you upload this? I'll give it a test

i always add weaker foot + close down to all player in the OP,include sub & gk
unbeatable so far...

Back