3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
So after a 17 games unbeaten run in Serie A and euro cup I'm finally league winners with 33 games played and on the the semi finals in the euro cup! Only been using tactics from this thread, think I've tried about 3 of the tweaks and played around a bit myself too (mostly the 1-0's and draws/losses XD ). Thank you to everyone who's contributed with their tweaks ^.^
Have a look at Average Rating and Key Passes, 4 out of top5 are all my players on both, wow!

View attachment 443117 View attachment 443116 View attachment 443115

Can you SS that match?

3-4-2-1-0 romian (Veez Concept).tac
first match after the patch to 14.2. i won 2-1 at home. the result is ok for me
smile.gif

View attachment 443118

So after a 17 games unbeaten run in Serie A and euro cup I'm finally league winners with 33 games played and on the the semi finals in the euro cup! Only been using tactics from this thread, think I've tried about 3 of the tweaks and played around a bit myself too (mostly the 1-0's and draws/losses XD ). Thank you to everyone who's contributed with their tweaks ^.^
Have a look at Average Rating and Key Passes, 4 out of top5 are all my players on both, wow!

View attachment 446107 View attachment 446109 View attachment 446112
did you play any games with the new patch?

I havent noticed too many changes with the corner tweaked tactic. Still creating plenty of chances. Won 2-0 against West Ham, and lost 2-1 against Man City, but that was more because we just couldnt finish

I havent noticed too many changes with the corner tweaked tactic. Still creating plenty of chances. Won 2-0 against West Ham, and lost 2-1 against Man City, but that was more because we just couldnt finish

Scoring from corners? How are the MCs and the AMc playing? similar?

Scoring from corners? How are the MCs and the AMc playing? similar?

Still creating similar chances. Getting through one on one lots still. Cannot comment on corners yet as I havent really had any yet.

Still creating similar chances. Getting through one on one lots still. Cannot comment on corners yet as I havent really had any yet.

And you are using the original with no tweaks?

Asking this because, if people are saying that its broke, and others aren't, then it must be from tweaks or type of players used

And you are using the original with no tweaks?

Asking this because, if people are saying that its broke, and others aren't, then it must be from tweaks or type of players used

Im using the one called Wamptweek_Corners. I have also now beaten Liverpool 3-0 and im currently beating Newcastle 4-0 with Ozil getting 3 as the SS

Im using the one called Wamptweek_Corners. I have also now beaten Liverpool 3-0 and im currently beating Newcastle 4-0 with Ozil getting 3 as the SS
quick question, who performs better? your right or left CM? coz in that tweak one has short passing and the other one doesnt

quick question, who performs better? your right or left CM? coz in that tweak one has short passing and the other one doesnt

I think the left one gets more goals. Its hard to say because I rotate Ozil, Ramsay, Wilshire and Gnabry in both positions + the SS role

I'm going to load up and have a go now with the new patch but on my game I had changed the am to a striker and had him as a false 9, he dropped just as deep as the original am shadow striker and it was working well especially if you have good strikers that can't play am. Will give you some feedback later

I think the left one gets more goals. Its hard to say because I rotate Ozil, Ramsay, Wilshire and Gnabry in both positions + the SS role

The only tweak in that tweak is corner routines or there are others?

It seems to be a little inconsistent now though. Ive lost to 19th placed Swansea 2-0, and a midtable Southampton 2-1, but I did beat Juve 4-1 despite getting a red card in the 22nd second (yes second!) of the game. Slightly frustrating

Back