3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
This tactic (the original and the tweaks) no longer work on the new patch. I've just lost and drawn about 5 on the bounce.

4 games with the new patch, 2 defeats, a 0-0 draw and a 1-0 win!! Only 1 goal and 3 ccc's in 4 games, oh dear what a shame....

Yep having the same kind of results.

Was 6 points clear at the top as Southampton, after the patch 4 losses 2 draws 1 win. Went down to 3rd. SI broke this tactic.

I've only managed to play 5 games in my Barce save using the original with tweaked corners from Jassar, and I can't see the problem?
Juventus (h) champ league semi second leg 5-0 win.
Getafe (h) 5-0 win
Elche (a) 2-0 win
Athletico (h) 4-1 win
Man City (n) Champ league final 5-0 win.

Think between Messi and Neymar the've got 15 of the 21 goals.

I think it's better :P

I've only managed to play 5 games in my Barce save using the original with tweaked corners from Jassar, and I can't see the problem?
Getafe (h) 5-0 win
Elche (a) 2-0 win
Athletico (h) 4-1 win

Do you have a link to that one mate?

Ehh WTF! I win the league and Champs league and I get a message Messi isn't happy with our failure to qualify for the Champs league next season and he want to move on!!!!!!

Getafe (h) 5-0 win
Elche (a) 2-0 win
Athletico (h) 4-1 win

Well I have dominated the Premier League with Chelsea using the OP tactic for 5 seasons now. Third game since patch and I lost 6-1 away to Swansea, drawn 0-0, 1-1 to Newcastle. I think something has changed.

Maybe it has, all i'm saying is I find it better (Messi's ******** aside).

Well I have dominated the Premier League with Chelsea using the OP tactic for 5 seasons now. Third game since patch and I lost 6-1 away to Swansea, drawn 0-0, 1-1 to Newcastle. I think something has changed.
I had similar problem chelsea, dominated for two seasons then had 4 bad games draws and defeats including Peterborough at home in league cup... I've taken 1 of the DMs away and put an extra SS and it seems too have helped so far....

I've taken one CM and made them a second SS. Changed the CM into an Advanded playmaker attack and won the first game 4-0 with both the SS scoring and 9 CCC.

I've taken one CM and made them a second SS. Changed the CM into an Advanded playmaker attack and won the first game 4-0 with both the SS scoring and 9 CCC.

Just one game... but excellent anyway. I think im gonna put both cm as AvP

1st game using original with 2 tweaks and smaller by Veez with no tweak

The tweaks where:

the 2 DMC are BWM
the 2 MC are AvP

Just for curiosity, my 2 MCs cored 3 goals, one 1st friendly of the season against Plezn, 1-5, 9 CCCs, 18 key passes

The goal i suffer was from a free kick....

Btw, noticed that corners can score into the middle :D

Back