what is your general training and individual training ?

it's a good tactic ;)

General training - Team Coh - Very High

Match training - Tactics

These till fluid then i changed the general to balanced - high and match to attacking movement.

Its working wonders scoring for absolute fun against every team that tries me :p

Anyone tried my tweak yet? It working brilliant for me, altough my AMC is the only one who gets the chances, he does finish them MOST OF THE TIME. Just won 2-5, with 5 goals from my AMC. In the last for matches he played he scored 13 times!!
I played my tweak and changed short passing to direct passing and ticked on take more risks and ticked off get stuck in.
I hope you guys will try it so we can see how to improve it.

Last edited:
Anyone tried my tweak yet? It working brilliant for me, altough my AMC is the only one who gets the chances, he does finish them MOST OF THE TIME. Just won 2-5, with 5 goals from my AMC. In the last for matches he played he scored 13 times!!
I played my tweak and changed short passing to direct passing and ticked on take more risks and ticked off get stuck in.

im trying it out now

One thing, i said i put in jassar's corner set up, but I forgot to do that :p

first match:

View attachment 447660 View attachment 447659

nice mate!

i have tryed it what is this madness i dont know how it works but it does well done

Well, i don't know what to say.

Your tactic seemed okay to me but my first match didn't go so well..

I am currently playing with Barcelona and i just used Messi as Shadow Striker and he missed so many goals despite his skills. ( He got 5.5 at the end of the match )

I think Messi fits this role because he has like 20 finishing and some other decents skills like that.

Well, i don't know what to say.

Your tactic seemed okay to me but my first match didn't go so well..

I am currently playing with Barcelona and i just used Messi as Shadow Striker and he missed so many goals despite his skills. ( He got 5.5 at the end of the match )

I think Messi fits this role because he has like 20 finishing and some other decents skills like that.

with the original or tweaked version?

5EkgZ.png

Still going strong, despite the occasional defensive collapse. With a little defensive tweak it would be the perfect tactic :).

Hey Veez, this is a big ask, any chance you could add any tweaked versions to the OP?

I only ask because I'm not sure if people are using your original tactic or an edited one at the moment!

Last edited:
Hey Veez, this is a big ask, any chance you could add any tweaked versions to the OP?

I only ask because I'm not sure if people are using your original tactic or an edited one at the moment!

most people are using the original tactic i believe. it is the most stable one at the moment. all tweaked versions i have released are all tests, any oficial one will be added in the OP by romian, as he was the one who created the thread. as soon as i (or anyone else) create a better version, it will be posted and advertised as so, dont worry ;)

Have done some testing with Aston Villa, Crystal Palace and ?ster. The big problem with defence is that you have to make change depending on what team you are playing.

For exemple, If i play Chelsea with Aston Villa. I will go with very high or high D-line. Chelsea wants to have the ball and rarly put that long cross over my team.

But if i play Stoke, Hull, West Ham... i use normal d-line or lower d-line with offside trap. This have worked well for me so far. But some games i dont get it right and they score on a high cross.

I feel that this cant be fixed with "one" version of defence. You have to tweak it depending on opp.

Away vs. Chelsea 4-0 WIN 4-0 CCC
Home vs. Hull 1-1 Draw 3-3 CCC, all 3 CCC they had was on goalkick or FK to AC.

Used High D-line with offside trap in both games.

Back to another of Veez(inspired?) tactics. :)

Was wondering you set the mentality to overload. Should I change it to something like counter when against bigger teams?

Counter works sometime, but it will more likely make ur team play very low and u will not creat alot of chances. I felt it to be more unstable.

btw! Gabby Agbonlahor is amazing in AMC! 4 games, 9 goals ;)

View attachment 447631 still looking good despite the result. we played the last 20 mins with 10 men coz of na injury and conceeded the equaliser on the 92nd minute. also played second team as we play city in 2 days and hit the woodwork 3 times, so im really happy with how this is playing out

View attachment 434948 still looking good despite the result. we played the last 20 mins with 10 men coz of na injury and conceeded the equaliser on the 92nd minute. also played second team as we play city in 2 days and hit the woodwork 3 times, so im really happy with how this is playing out
Looking deadly, keep up the good work both you and Romian ;)!

Eventually someones gonna have to put a FINAL cut of this tactic up to download lol. Veez is your new tweak up yet?:)