3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Its not the " Bermuda away", its that he uses the Bermuda when playing away from home. If looking for a tactic, then just leave the thread, click the attachment icon just under the star rating for the thread and you will get a list of all the tactics and screens in this thread

I can see now from where the "Patient"surname comes from ;)

This and many of its tweaks have completely failed with my stockport team now. 12 points clear at January, by april, 2 wins many goalless draws and 1-0 losses later they are second. Ive seen people having success with higher ranking teams, but i think it could be over for the underdog. I will keep testing however and see if there is some form of breakthrough. If there is i shall let you know. But seems to be a significant loss of CCC's now.

Using the original tactic from the OP I had 7 games left to play in the french league after the update and I won the league with Stade de Reims (first season, no signings, predicted 14th). Had 5 (tiny) wins, a draw and a loss. I had an amazing season before the update and managed to finish first anyway but I clearly can't start a new season without changing the tactic, even with better players :'(

hi guys. just got home from uni, and after reading everyone's posts, i have to conclide that the latest patch has most probably killed the consistency of the tactic, as i have read and even experienced that sometimes it achieves what we were used to, but other times comes nowhere near it. give me and romian some time, and we'll see if there's any way around this and if we can recreate this concept for the new patch. anyone else that wants to help and invent, tweak or test is welcome to. if you have any ideas or have tried things that seem to work, i'd appreciate if you could e-mail me with explanations, screenshots and tweaks. you can still ost these here, but i'd appreciate e-mailing me so we avoid confusion with even more tweaks. unfortunately, (by fault of our own) there was some of that when we had working versions, and i can only imagine the mayhem it will be with loads of tweaks flying around with versions that might not necessarily work, so, if you still believe in this project and want to help, my e-mail is [email protected]. i promise we will do our best to get this up and working again. if we cant, we'll just have to make something else that works. cheers!

thanks

Hi guys,
i have a question for you... with patch 14.1.4 and managing FCPorto which tactic do you recommend??
and possible signings :)

thanks in advance

Hi guys,
i have a question for you... with patch 14.1.4 and managing FCPorto which tactic do you recommend??
and possible signings :)

thanks in advance
id say the morris qpr tweak, it is exactly the same as the original version but with BWM's instead of DM's and with updated set-piece settings. the colchester tweak is also very good. give both a try and see which one you prefer!

hi guys. just got home from uni, and after reading everyone's posts, i have to conclide that the latest patch has most probably killed the consistency of the tactic, as i have read and even experienced that sometimes it achieves what we were used to, but other times comes nowhere near it. give me and romian some time, and we'll see if there's any way around this and if we can recreate this concept for the new patch. anyone else that wants to help and invent, tweak or test is welcome to. if you have any ideas or have tried things that seem to work, i'd appreciate if you could e-mail me with explanations, screenshots and tweaks. you can still ost these here, but i'd appreciate e-mailing me so we avoid confusion with even more tweaks. unfortunately, (by fault of our own) there was some of that when we had working versions, and i can only imagine the mayhem it will be with loads of tweaks flying around with versions that might not necessarily work, so, if you still believe in this project and want to help, my e-mail is [email protected]. i promise we will do our best to get this up and working again. if we cant, we'll just have to make something else that works. cheers!

Hop you work 24 hours a day. If its not enough, you have the night!

Btw, for me it still works, with tweaks, that i have already posted.

Good luck

id say the morris qpr tweak, it is exactly the same as the original version but with BWM's instead of DM's and with updated set-piece settings. the colchester tweak is also very good. give both a try and see which one you prefer!

Not. QPR teaking has one BWM and one DLP in the DMC positions.

Only changes are the DMC's to BWM and CM's to AP or you made anything else? What about D-Line, you change it acording to opposition?

No.

I will explain again.

- I use the original with both MCs turned into AvP and both DMCs turned into BWM.
- cut the short passing that one MC and one DMC had in players intructions

This is my main tactic changes. Now player roles:

GK, WBs, CBs all the same as it where.
BWM are my former MC, that is, in Bayern i use Kroos , Honda and Schweinsteiger.
My AvP are Gotze, Muller, Thiago and Draxler. Sometimes i use Shaqiri
My SS is Lewandovski

And the players are very important, because if i use Hoffman, Martinez or Kirchoff as BWM (their role), my team does not create! I need the former MCs (Kroos, Schweinsteiger and Honda) to do the same role, but a little bit lower in the pitch. I need their passing skills there.
Now Mcs. Why wingers as MCs? Because i need pace, off the ball and some finishing and passing, and wingers have it all. Tjis way my BWM and my SS can pass the ball to them and thy run free as birds! :D

So, try this and see the differences in your play style

No.

I will explain again.

- I use the original with both MCs turned into AvP and both DMCs turned into BWM.
- cut the short passing that one MC and one DMC had in players intructions

This is my main tactic changes. Now player roles:

GK, WBs, CBs all the same as it where.
BWM are my former MC, that is, in Bayern i use Kroos , Honda and Schweinsteiger.
My AvP are Gotze, Muller, Thiago and Draxler. Sometimes i use Shaqiri
My SS is Lewandovski

And the players are very important, because if i use Hoffman, Martinez or Kirchoff as BWM (their role), my team does not create! I need the former MCs (Kroos, Schweinsteiger and Honda) to do the same role, but a little bit lower in the pitch. I need their passing skills there.
Now Mcs. Why wingers as MCs? Because i need pace, off the ball and some finishing and passing, and wingers have it all. Tjis way my BWM and my SS can pass the ball to them and thy run free as birds! :D

So, try this and see the differences in your play style
can you post some SS of some results please?

Just a quick update from my save. When I first loaded with new patch I lost 6-1 to Swansea, and drew 3 games before trying to return to winning ways. I'm not sure if anyone is taking an interest or is trying the same approach as I have mentioned previously.

Basically I am simply using Veez "Tough" tweak for home games, and the "Bermuda V4" tweak for away games. So far I have played 10 games in the Premier League, (9W 1D 0L).

The most startling thing I have noticed about using these tweaks since the patch is the goals you concede.

I have conceded 1 single goal in 10 games in the PL.

57E6CE3F44644B846CA486FFD64963DBE5BD2DFC

I am taking a lazy approach because it is the easiest approach, would be good if others good test :)

PS. This guy is doing my Opp. Instructions & Team Talks (not sure if his stats have any bearing)

5F5CE89DE8D34B2CE4C86259F08B4DAC0EF36474

Last edited:
can you post some SS of some results please?

Just played 3 friendlies as the patch came with the new season :D

im at work, atm, so i only can do that at night.

Brw, forget university, work on this instead. it's more important!

Just a quick update from my save. When I first loaded with new patch I lost 6-1 to Swansea, and drew 3 games before trying to return to winning ways. I'm not sure if anyone is taking an interest or is trying the same approach as I have mentioned previously.

Basically I am simply using Veez "Tough" tweak for home games, and the "Bermuda V4" tweak for away games. So far I have played 10 games in the Premier League, (9W 1D 0L).

The most startling thing I have noticed about using these tweaks since the patch is the goals you concede.

I have conceded 1 single goal in 10 games in the PL.

57E6CE3F44644B846CA486FFD64963DBE5BD2DFC

I am taking a lazy approach because it is the easiest approach, would be good if others good test :)
nice! will give this a try!

Back