3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
i think i've cracked it boys :D hopefully i will post soon, wish me luck!

View attachment 442783View attachment 442782 here's the formation and my last game. cant believe we drew, had so many chances! even missed open goals! SI screwed up finishing even more than it was! this makes me conclude that PPM's will be more important than ever. need to train your AMC and attack CM's to place shots (might be some more useful ones but need to have a better look at them), coz they take quite a few long shots that they could easily finish closer to goal. im working with 2 versions of the same tactic. one high press, mostly for away games, and difficult home games and one deeper for most home games. obviously this isnt an exact science, so one has to be weary of teams that change approach and go from posession to direct football (or vice-versa) and adjust accordingly. im posting the tactics, but remember, these are not final versions! they are test versions, so things might go wrong, although i hope they dont! post feedback and screenshots as much as you can so that we can improve on them and come closer to posting final versions that work for everyone. one more thing, havent done anything with set-pieces, so if anyone has any settings that work please post so we can adjust. here they are: View attachment 442781 View attachment 442780 good luck! edit: thankyou to MartinD738 for making me aware of the Bermuda Triangle v4 tactic's potential after the patch, u da man :)

Last edited:
Thanks for that ^ Veez, even though you stated its not a final version I think its good you've still released it as people can edit etc. and make it a even more effective tactic in which happened with the tactic before the ME update.

I'm watching this thread every minute now XD

I was a fan of the double volante and actually have a ton of DM's in my squad, hopefully a 2DM version comes back at some point!

new thread for 14.2 version would be nice when new tactic is released :)

I'm watching this thread every minute now XD

I was a fan of the double volante and actually have a ton of DM's in my squad, hopefully a 2DM version comes back at some point!

new thread for 14.2 version would be nice when new tactic is released :)
i tried 2 dm's instead of 3 cb but didnt work as well. think the away tactic is better than the home one though for now, so maybe might be an option for home games! will continue to work on it

View attachment 446898View attachment 446901 here's the formation and my last game. cant believe we drew, had so many chances! even missed open goals! SI screwed up finishing even more than it was! this makes me conclude that PPM's will be more important than ever. need to train your AMC and attack CM's to place shots (might be some more useful ones but need to have a better look at them), coz they take quite a few long shots that they could easily finish closer to goal. im working with 2 versions of the same tactic. one high press, mostly for away games, and difficult home games and one deeper for most home games. obviously this isnt an exact science, so one has to be weary of teams that change approach and go from posession to direct football (or vice-versa) and adjust accordingly. im posting the tactics, but remember, these are not final versions! they are test versions, so things might go wrong, although i hope they dont! post feedback and screenshots as much as you can so that we can improve on them and come closer to posting final versions that work for everyone. one more thing, havent done anything with set-pieces, so if anyone has any settings that work please post so we can adjust. here they are: View attachment 446903 View attachment 446904 good luck! edit: thankyou to MartinD738 for making me aware of the Bermuda Triangle v4 tactic's potential after the patch, u da man :)

Unless you change mentality you will very rarely see the players shoot from inside the penalty box. I did some testing on mentality and every game I played with overload I never had any shots from inside the box unless it came from set pieces. As soon as I switched it up I started getting more shots from inside

Unless you change mentality you will very rarely see the players shoot from inside the penalty box. I did some testing on mentality and every game I played with overload I never had any shots from inside the box unless it came from set pieces. As soon as I switched it up I started getting more shots from inside
thanks mate! will try some games with attack :)

based on bermuda triangle

m8 have you ever tried to bring CWB from DL to WB position?
I tried it and I think my CWB had much better form there.
The only change at instructions from your Bermuda is to "cut inside" instead of "run wide"

m8 have you ever tried to bring CWB from DL to WB position?
I tried it and I think my CWB had much better form there.
The only change at instructions from your Bermuda is to "cut inside" instead of "run wide"
changed to cut inside, but still in DL position with the new version. test it with your tweak and post your results please!

they shoot more from inside the box but have less chances to do so. think overload works better

No need for the thanks Veez, I'm just a lazy bastardo using your tactics! Will try the new Bermuda tweak in the next season of my save, getting some tasty scores with my home/away deal, but ideally want the one tactic so will switch to it shortly.

boys, scratch the deeper version. trying just normal d-line with no off-side for home games, sitting deeper gives opposition too many chances

Hi veez,
just download your new two tactics and it works 100%. I manage FCPorto and win super cup agaist Guimar?es 6-0!!
9 CCC's, 53% ball possession, 27 shots, 20 on target.
Simple the best!! You rock man!!

View attachment 442773
First game of the season and didn't expect to win, Mogi is in the 3rd Division.
Using the Bermuda Triangel Deep High,I changed only the defensive corner setup, using the one in jassar thread.

Back