3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
nice! will give this a try!

I'm not sure if there is anyway of checking Own Goals scored FOR your team (scored by opposition's defence), but I am finding their frequency seems to have increased? Could be a blip.

Just a quick update from my save. When I first loaded with new patch I lost 6-1 to Swansea, and drew 3 games before trying to return to winning ways. I'm not sure if anyone is taking an interest or is trying the same approach as I have mentioned previously.

Basically I am simply using Veez "Tough" tweak for home games, and the "Bermuda V4" tweak for away games. So far I have played 10 games in the Premier League, (9W 1D 0L).

The most startling thing I have noticed about using these tweaks since the patch is the goals you concede.

I have conceded 1 single goal in 10 games in the PL.

57E6CE3F44644B846CA486FFD64963DBE5BD2DFC

I am taking a lazy approach because it is the easiest approach, would be good if others good test :)

PS. This guy is doing my Opp. Instructions & Team Talks (not sure if his stats have any bearing)

5F5CE89DE8D34B2CE4C86259F08B4DAC0EF36474

What training are you using?

have anyone tested corners?

im going to test corner to the center of the box, with the 3 CBs on it and MCs and SS on the posts.

The rest stays in the back just in case ( 2 wbs and 2 bwm)

These tactics still work. But I think there is a major game breaking bug that most likely have a large effect on any tactic.
Basically if you load a new tactic, many of the player instructions will completely mess up. For example one of your defender could suddenly have the player instructions that were supposed to be on one of your midfielder or wing.
A fix for this seem to be to always reload the tactic you want to use if you have loaded any other tactics since the last time you used it.

I am using Tactics - High until the first international break. I then use Balanced - High until Christmas.

If at Christmas inconsistency creeps in, I go Fitness - Low. If not I stick with Balanced - High.

Match Training: Att. Movement always.

Another quick update.

Using Veez "Tough" tweak for HOME games, and "Bermuda V4" for AWAY games.

Currently top of the league with (14W 2D 0L).

CF2D630946EEAD360B724B3F6DFF00C5E1395F35

I have conceded 2 GOALS so far this season. Yes, two.

What a difference a year makes

Game 1 of Patch (using OP tactic)
12516070E99EF640F46A26442829C025AFA78932

Swansea AWAY this season (Bermuda V4):

5B2AEF88A534CE5C8C900E4A640DB4B968DEA5DD

Training: 'Tactics - High' until first set of International Games.

Switch to 'Balance - High' for remainder of season (if inconsistency creeps in around Christmas switch to 'Fitness - Low').

Match Training: 'Att. Movement' - ALWAYS.

My Asst. Manager (High fitness, attacking, motivation, man management & determination attributes) does the Opp. Instructions and the Team Talks.

Sorry i'm french, where can i find the " Veez "Tough" tweak for HOME games, and "Bermuda V4" for AWAY games " ??
Another quick update.

Using Veez "Tough" tweak for HOME games, and "Bermuda V4" for AWAY games.

Currently top of the league with (14W 2D 0L).

CF2D630946EEAD360B724B3F6DFF00C5E1395F35

I have conceded 2 GOALS so far this season. Yes, two.

What a difference a year makes

Game 1 of Patch (using OP tactic)
12516070E99EF640F46A26442829C025AFA78932

Swansea AWAY this season (Bermuda V4):

5B2AEF88A534CE5C8C900E4A640DB4B968DEA5DD

Training: 'Tactics - High' until first set of International Games.

Switch to 'Balance - High' for remainder of season (if inconsistency creeps in around Christmas switch to 'Fitness - Low').

Match Training: 'Att. Movement' - ALWAYS.

My Asst. Manager (High fitness, attacking, motivation, man management & determination attributes) does the Opp. Instructions and the Team Talks.

Atm iam doing some testing to see what the ME is like. Hope to get some result soon

Just a quick update from my save. When I first loaded with new patch I lost 6-1 to Swansea, and drew 3 games before trying to return to winning ways. I'm not sure if anyone is taking an interest or is trying the same approach as I have mentioned previously.

Basically I am simply using Veez "Tough" tweak for home games, and the "Bermuda V4" tweak for away games. So far I have played 10 games in the Premier League, (9W 1D 0L).

The most startling thing I have noticed about using these tweaks since the patch is the goals you concede.

I have conceded 1 single goal in 10 games in the PL.

I am taking a lazy approach because it is the easiest approach, would be good if others good test :)

PS. This guy is doing my Opp. Instructions & Team Talks (not sure if his stats have any bearing)

Why not use the Bermuda at home? Did you try it?

Excuse me, but i'm french and i totaly lost in this thread.... Some one can resume the "Veez "Tough" tweak and "Bermuda V4" tweak ?? maybe some pictures can help ! i think i'm not the only one totaly lost ! thanks a lot

Guys this also plays a VITAL role. When you load your tactic , go to player instructions and you will see the instructions are messed up. In my case the , the WINGBACKS had the instructions the MC`s usually have.
So simply reload the tactic again and check to see if everything is in place.

Why not use the Bermuda at home? Did you try it?

I have tried using both week in, week out, but both have given me inconsistent results. I have found this way is giving me far better results than I originally expected.

LeAlan, the tweaks can be found next to the Thread topic of the post on the previous page;

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attachments/share-download-fm-14-tactics/435074d1386386797-3-4-2-1-no-striker-tactic-ccc-s-gold-tough-3-4-2-1-0-romian-veez-concept-.tac

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...ker-tactic-ccc-s-gold-bermuda-triangle-v4.tac

which tactic is working with the new update as my game gone down hill and team playing nowhere near as good

apvmoreira, the advanced playmakers are on attack and the BWM on support?

Back