3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
View attachment 442772 was losing 3-1 at home using deep version. all goals conceeded due to playing too deep. so changed to high press version and removed higher d-line and off-side tap and turned the game around. so i'd recommend turning the "deep" tactic into a "normal d-line" tactic

View attachment 446919 was losing 3-1 at home using deep version. all goals conceeded due to playing too deep. so changed to high press version and removed higher d-line and off-side tap and turned the game around. so i'd recommend turning the "deep" tactic into a "normal d-line" tactic

in the deep tactic, you have already the off side out. so, its just to unthick the deeper line, right?

Sry...to end all this confusion :)

Veez is possible lin your final versio of tactic? tx

Are we using just one of the tac,or the two of them
use the high press. but at home or away against smaller opposition that sit deeper and play direct football, remove high d.line and off-side trap

dont have a final version yet, srill testing different things out

Friendly against Chelsea:

1st half using original of the thread. 0-0, no CCCs
2nd half:

View attachment 442770

Have to say, good work. The tactic had no days to be trained, so im gonna still using it to see where it goes.

Advise for new thread asap

Friendly against Chelsea:

1st half using original of the thread. 0-0, no CCCs
2nd half:

View attachment 446994

Have to say, good work. The tactic had no days to be trained, so im gonna still using it to see where it goes.

Advise for new thread asap
dont think we need a new thread, just to organise this one better. when we have a final version it will be posted in OP. by the way, did you use the high press version?

View attachment 442769

First game with your tactic and tweaks you suggested.

At half time Man utd had not even had a single shot and all but 1 of the shot they had in the second half from all from long range.

use the high press. but at home or away against smaller opposition that sit deeper and play direct football, remove high d.line and off-side trap
when playing with a standard d-line, if you find that the opponent is getting too many through balls onto the back of ur defence, go deeper. need to stay on ur toes and feel what team needs in relation to what opposition is doing, but dont do too many changes during a single match! like going deep when you see 1 through ball and then changing back to high when you have a dangerous shot inside the area lol need to be coherent

I just cannot beat smaller teams anymore. and being arsenal, thats most of them :|

dont think we need a new thread, just to organise this one better. when we have a final version it will be posted in OP. by the way, did you use the high press version?

yes, but i didn't change a thing. do i need to?

Back