vujevic

Reaction score
A few days ago I came home and I decided to play FM again, I wanted to be re-create some sort of tactic that will not have classical wingers. I chose Everton game that has two excellent side player, I picked the formation 4-2-2-2 and started to play.After few rounds I was not satisfied with the tactics although the results were very good but the impression was that main reason is individual quality of my players.Because of that I decided to completely change the arrangement of players and the complete renovate tactic. Most of teams play with wingers so I decided to sacrifice one attacker and simply put defensive line back to 3 players. That will help me in defending opponent crosses .I was playing with the Everton without any transfers, I even chose the lineup with quick pick option and I held second place with no problems with various changes of individual instructions for my players.Because I was pleased with the tactic I decided to start from the beginning and take some weaker club, I chose Aston Villa purely because they have Roy Keane for assistant manager.Because finances are very bad in this club I managed to buy only Balanta and Mijajlović and Radosevic came on loan.

I wanted this tactic contains a couple of important components which are:
-defensive block that will defend well, especially against the crosses.
-The wing back players who will not only do crossing they need also to score goals
-I need to have alot of my players in last phase of attack.

XjJtwsC.png

Team Brazil that is in a similar formation convincingly won the World Championship in Japan and Korea was my inspiration.

I was able to create the attacking tactic where in many situations there are 7 players in the opponent penalty box, where my two side players scoring easy goals on far post and opposing team do not have a solution for so many players in the attack phase. Because of that my friend who tested this tactic gave this name Seven from eleven.

7NBykY5.jpg

TEAM INSTRUCTION

I wanted to play technical fluid football in attack phase and to play a pressing when I need to take ball from opponent so I gave the instructions for that style of football.

PLAYER INSTRUCTIONS

T I had to play a lot of games to know how my players behave in different situations with different instructions.

GK

SBqjTph.jpg

DCL/R

mwbutO6.jpg

DC

F6ceFqz.jpg

WBL/R

eJUcX2t.jpg

DMC

SrULLeJ.jpg

RMP

un5NmGz.jpg

AMC

AmPInDI.jpg

CF

X1mFH1n.jpg

Defence

Defence is arranged so that they are close to each other, the most important thing for me was to me the two defense on either side do not loose their position so I gave them instructions to close down less.

TEST
TwZBwAK.jpg

d7Nv1PC.jpg

V2sr1aI.jpg

nf2IeW1.jpg

Tactic I tested with Aston Villa, third place in the first season, 22 clean sheets and only 18 goals conceded lowest in the Premiership.Also won double with Udinese in first season.

All training is done by assistant manager.

Opposition instruction I don't use.

Overload I use when I need a goal,last 15 minutes of the game.

When i need to save result in last 10m i go DEFENSIVE.

This tactic is pure plug and play.

All four midfielders need good long shot because constant pressure on opponents will create a lot of chances for shots

Roaming playmaker must have a solid defensive attributes especially tackling.

normaly I do substiton on players who receive yelow cards

tactic works on all versions

latest Version

3-4-2-1-Seven from eleven-by Meraklija _A6EC97CF-3849-4510-9AFD-37EC464C203E

LIKE EVERY YEAR I WILL PLAY THIS TACTIC WITH DIFFERENT CLUBS AND I WILL WRITE SOME SMALL GUIDE

Last edited:
Great work Vujevic!

Looking forward to see this tread grow ;)

MALAGA,GRANADA,MARSEILLE,BORDEAUX,HSV,STUTTGART,PARMA,SAMPDORIA,UDINESE

Who to take for my next club!

Last edited:
Colomiers in French 3rd tier. If you can make it work with them, you can with anyone.

Good looking tactic. Been looking for something as an alternate tactic to the 4-3-3 I'm using. Will give this a go.

I decided to play with Udinese and after that i will play with Malaga.

I Will now create game,take some paper and write some plan.

UDINESE

Udinese is really interesting club who have a lot of loaned players who in future can be sold for decent amount of money .I really like their transfer approach where the signing only young players for small amount of money.This club have one legendary player Di Natale,my plan is to use him in complete forward role even his strength and heading are low .Scuffet is future replacement of Buffon in national team so I hope that he will be my key player.Udinese squad is realy decent for this tactic,regarding transfers I want to buy central defender,roaming play maker and complete forward.

Small guide

- Start game in June and ask board to increase transfer revenue
-Sack assistant manager Stankovic and sign Ivo Pulga as his replacement.
-Sell Muriel for 4m and sign Balanta from River and use him us central defender left.
-Buy Khouma Babacar from Fiorentina.

I decided to use Babacar as starter and Di Natale will play every game but only last 15-20 min.Main reason is that because he lacks strength and aerial ability and my team suffers.

Last edited:
UDINESE

U5iCI3L.jpg

SOQZtTM.jpg

Played first eleven games results are fine,most of players are still young so they are oscillating. I never liked goalkeepers who have low aerial ability at the moment Scuffet is little bit struggling with crosses but he is future star so I will keep him in first eleven.Few of my friends told me that I am doing mistake because I playing Babacar as my main striker and completely ignoring Di Natale but they are wrong.

Just check this lovely goal from Babacar what I uploaded on you tube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vgq2PpePKD4

TITLE CONTENDER

9nwCkqN.jpg

DFe2t1G.jpg

AIwTa8H.jpg

ExLCyFU.jpg

otJfU2p.jpg

I must say I didn't expected that I will have chance to win title before strong Juventus team but my team after winter break is really showing some fantastic performances.

The young players like Evangelista Fernades Scuffet Babacar who have first senior season after winter break are fantastic.I signed young Cech wingback who drastically improved right side of my attack.

I also managed to defeat Juventus in cup game,they used some kind of reserve team so I am also now in semifinal of Italian cup.

I still didn't decided will I rotate players in cup games I realy want to win double in first season.

I will try to finish season tonight

Last edited:
what do u do with individual player training ? is it just train them in there player roles ?

what do u do with individual player training ? is it just train them in there player roles ?

for attacking mid I managed to train both of them to have place shot same goes for my striker.

for others mostly I train them for the roles.

also I do player conversations and team meetings to keep my moral high.