Good Question over 30 mil really even on 48 month **** that wouldnt work plus there wage budget is sky high

like alvays I asked for increased transfer revenue.higher player vage and I buy players half money now half half after 48 months.

also the players who i sold they have high weekly salary a lot of money can be saved like that.

when you have deal negotiations try to reduce agent and player fee and give them more year salary increase.

Richairo Zivkovic I Buy on half season where board changed my season expectation so gave me new transfer budget.

I only buy him to have invidual tranings such as placed shot in first season so he he can be ready for second season.

basically you need to give them less money now and more money trough rates and yearly bonuses.

JUST READ ALL TOPIC FROM BEGGING EVERYTHING IS THERE

Last edited:
Vujevic, moze li ovo na pecu 15.1.3? I jel mozes lepo na srpsko jedan da odradis? :D
Hvala

try burnley

just started with Burnley,I have only 9 players in first team all I put on transfer list.

have only 2.6m transfer budget this will be very interesting also my schedule is very hard.

Hahah

good luck....if u reach top 4 end of season. I stop searching for other tactics...

Am playing with lower league hayes and have no luck with any tactics...

just started with Burnley,I have only 9 players in first team all I put on transfer list.

have only 2.6m transfer budget this will be very interesting also my schedule is very hard.

BURNLEY ROAD TO TOP 4

nuAVoEc.jpg

twDAdKZ.jpg

As I promised yesterday i started with Burnley and this are first results,my squad is really small and some of players not playing on natural positions.I didn't managed to sell any players so i cannot bring nobody on loan it is really funny.

I hope I can survive until next transfer window.

I am on sailing boat so my internet is limited,but I will try to write some small guide regarding Burnley team.

As you can see I am not using Dany Ings he doesn't fits my team setup,I will give you more info probably tomorrow if I have enough time.

Last edited:

Burnley-Half season I am on the TOP
udyGhgq.jpg

H3hkSlY.jpg

VMohGpl.jpg

Defense is doing great job 10 clean sheets,and all others oscillating.

I returned back Danny Ings in first eleven,didn't been happy with Vokes recent form.

Still don't have any transfer budget or enough wage to bring some players on loan.

What will be my final position try to predict?

What you think about this tactical approach?

Love such tactic that is balanced in attack and defence, gonna add it to my save. It's for 15.3 yeh ?

Still watching....guess u finish top 4

One of my friends playing this tactic with Milan

15 games gol differnce 23-3

only one defeat by Roma 2-1 two goals from penalty

Last edited:

udyGhgq.jpg

H3hkSlY.jpg

VMohGpl.jpg

I returned back Danny Ings in first eleven,didn't been happy with Vokes recent form.

Still don't have any transfer budget or enough wage to bring some players on loan.

stupid question... is this tactic from OP?

udyGhgq.jpg

H3hkSlY.jpg

VMohGpl.jpg

Is this on 15.3?

I play with Burnley on my working PC with 15.2.1 where I dont have internet

tactic works on all versions i have info from players who play 15.3 also doing great.

ALL INFO ABOUT TACTIC IS HERE

A few days ago I came home and I decided to play FM again, I wanted to be re-create some sort of tactic that will not have classical wingers. I chose Everton game that has two excellent side player, I picked the formation 4-2-2-2 and started to play.After few rounds I was not satisfied with the tactics although the results were very good but the impression was that main reason is individual quality of my players.Because of that I decided to completely change the arrangement of players and the complete renovate tactic. Most of teams play with wingers so I decided to sacrifice one attacker and simply put defensive line back to 3 players. That will help me in defending opponent crosses .I was playing with the Everton without any transfers, I even chose the lineup with quick pick option and I held second place with no problems with various changes of individual instructions for my players.Because I was pleased with the tactic I decided to start from the beginning and take some weaker club, I chose Aston Villa purely because they have Roy Keane for assistant manager.Because finances are very bad in this club I managed to buy only Balanta and Mijajlović and Radosevic came on loan.

I wanted this tactic contains a couple of important components which are:
-defensive block that will defend well, especially against the crosses.
-The wing back players who will not only do crossing they need also to score goals
-I need to have alot of my players in last phase of attack.

XjJtwsC.png

Team Brazil that is in a similar formation convincingly won the World Championship in Japan and Korea was my inspiration.

I was able to create the attacking tactic where in many situations there are 7 players in the opponent penalty box, where my two side players scoring easy goals on far post and opposing team do not have a solution for so many players in the attack phase. Because of that my friend who tested this tactic gave this name Seven from eleven.

7NBykY5.jpg

TEAM INSTRUCTION

I wanted to play technical fluid football in attack phase and to play a pressing when I need to take ball from opponent so I gave the instructions for that style of football.

PLAYER INSTRUCTIONS

T I had to play a lot of games to know how my players behave in different situations with different instructions.

GK

SBqjTph.jpg

DCL/R

mwbutO6.jpg

DC

F6ceFqz.jpg

WBL/R

eJUcX2t.jpg

DMC

SrULLeJ.jpg

RMP

un5NmGz.jpg

AMC

AmPInDI.jpg

CF

X1mFH1n.jpg

Defence

Defence is arranged so that they are close to each other, the most important thing for me was to me the two defense on either side do not loose their position so I gave them instructions to close down less.

TEST
TwZBwAK.jpg

d7Nv1PC.jpg

V2sr1aI.jpg

nf2IeW1.jpg

Tactic I tested with Aston Villa, third place in the first season, 22 clean sheets and only 18 goals conceded lowest in the Premiership.Also won double with Udinese in first season.

All training is done by assistant manager.

Opposition instruction I don't use.

Overload I use when I need a goal,last 15 minutes of the game.

When i need to save result in last 10m i go DEFENSIVE.

This tactic is pure plug and play.

All four midfielders need good long shot because constant pressure on opponents will create a lot of chances for shots

Roaming playmaker must have a solid defensive attributes especially tackling.

normaly I do substiton on players who receive yelow cards

tactic works on all versions

latest Version

3-4-2-1-Seven from eleven-by Meraklija _A6EC97CF-3849-4510-9AFD-37EC464C203E

LIKE EVERY YEAR I WILL PLAY THIS TACTIC WITH DIFFERENT CLUBS AND I WILL WRITE SOME SMALL GUIDE

BURNLEY-30 GAMES-2 PLACE SECURED

ATAElx9.jpg

eDqKruu.jpg

X2gc3KM.jpg

In second half of January I done similar move as Van Gaal with Rooney I decided to use Danny Ings as attacking midfielder.
After that he scoring more goals and his rating drastically improved.Watching the games and observing your team is really important by doing this you can see how to improve your team.

What you think about this move with Danny Ings?

Last edited:
BURNLEY -2 PLACE IN FIRST SEASON.

kMY1wtD.jpg

kyenCBA.jpg

2a3pYqM.jpg

wSdhGvP.jpg

Xt5E2Jo.jpg

q3PgdxD.jpg

sS7Q2Ua.jpg

VSq2IPo.jpg

Somehow I managed to survive with this small squad,didn't have any money or wage budget to try to bring few more players.
K.Tripper have been my best player he was involved in almost all goals what my team scored I really recommending him.

Danny Ings don't want to sign new contract so I will lose some money from him.Board set initial budget of 20m for next season.

I forgoted to tell you that I have excellent assistant manager TERY MCDERMOOT.

Danny Ings is not good ,he no have any preferred finishing move and he cannot be trained to learn any so In my opinion he cannot play alone up front in any formation.He just misses a lot of clear chances what is not acceptable.
If he sign new contract immediately I will sell him in next season or he will be used only as attacking midfielder.

Burnley for next season need top youngsters for this positions DLP,WBL,AMC, CD and Complete striker to be competitive.

still didn't decided will I continue with this club.

I need to play with this tactic in Spanish and German league we will see.

any suggestion for next club is welcomed.

Last edited:
I would say very very very well done...However pls try it on 15.3. A lot of tactics may not work as well now. I understand well you may suggest us to play the older version of the game.

Try Freiburg in Germany

HSV
Played with them in FM14, won title in first season
Club with history, but without any money and with bad transfer policy.
They require only few changes in current squad.
Frankfurt
They have few interesting players
I like to watch their Bundesliga games.
Media prediction is 14 place.
Hofeinham
Very big squad
The can have a lot of transfer money .
They newer won anything, club without history.
Never played them before.
I really like Firmino.

So which club to take?

game will be played with 15.3 update.

Take the one who has lowest ranking in real,life