UDINESE WIN DOUBLE IN FIRST SEASON

V2sr1aI.jpg

TRgryaC.jpg

nf2IeW1.jpg

NJIoT3O.jpg

TL7fYs8.jpg

Fantastic young players,Fantastic management and Fantastic tactic..........

UDINESE PRO YOUNGSTERS

Ocnncs0.jpg

Yz2ylNc.jpg

YWrvQSJ.jpg

lNwv5ye.jpg

PfKi8Ni.jpg

hXzFFUe.jpg

vpd5oeO.jpg

MY tactic where wingbacks are main players helped that my Gilberto Silva win best play reward.

Babacar scored 28 goals in hist first senior season even he oscillated a lot.

Great tactics will always take best from your players...

Great tactic. The opposition barely get out of their own half. I find most matches I'm just camped in their half attacking, attacking, attacking.

Great tactic. The opposition barely get out of their own half. I find most matches I'm just camped in their half attacking, attacking, attacking.

tactic is really fantastic but most of people like tactics with 4 players in back line so it is not popular.

tactic works with every club

my asistant coach doing all trainings

I needed to reinstall my windows so I am reinstaling Fm on my PC.

probably today I will take new club and try to win title in first season

any sugestion for club

Last edited:
I needed to reinstall my windows so I am reinstaling Fm on my PC.

probably today I will take new club and try to win title in first season

any sugestion for club

Burnley

I done already Premiership and Seria A so it is time for LA LIGA.

Malaga is my choice,my goal will be top 3 minimum.

I will use LFC Marashal update from 13.01

this will be very interesting to see

Just a quick question, is there any position you struggle to get good ratings for? One of my biggest pet peeves is players who are tasked to recycle the ball or protect the back four like a DM are perpetually given poor ratings (sub 7's) in FM 15 unless you score like 4-5 goals in a game.

Just a quick question, is there any position you struggle to get good ratings for? One of my biggest pet peeves is players who are tasked to recycle the ball or protect the back four like a DM are perpetually given poor ratings (sub 7's) in FM 15 unless you score like 4-5 goals in a game.

I dont care for ratings basicly only result is what is matters

as you see with this tactic focus is on wingbacks who have high ratings

with Udinese my left wingback woted as best player in Seria A alot of goals and asists.

QPR -season 1 third place

po5royV.jpg

I64RZc0.jpg

1c2ha80.jpg

ilTTTVZ.jpg

II2UO8t.jpg

oSerrIX.jpg

AtwLKvT.jpg

5TmjshM.jpg

After some break I decided to play some Fm again with new LFC transfer update.I picked QPR because just to see can I finish with them in top 4.I almost finished 2 but 3-3 draw against Swansea when I leaded 3-0 cost me second place.

As you can see I have best defense in Premiership.

My boss from my job played this Tactic with Totenham where he won Premiership and Europa league in first season.

I will ask from him some screenshots,i know that he signed Depay and used him as attacking midfielder.

Now I need to pick some new club,any suggestion is welcomed.

Last edited:
New LFC transfer update? Why not the latest official patch, 15.3?

Nišlija :) valja li ova taktika za peč 15.1.3? Dobro izgleda. Hoću baš da probam ovu taktiku sa Palermom.

Looks like a solid tactic defensively, nice work.

How did you spend so much money in first season? Is QPR's budget that high?

Good Question over 30 mil really even on 48 month **** that wouldnt work plus there wage budget is sky high