Take the one who has lowest ranking in real,life

HSV is curently worst,I just checking their squad and I already founded what is main problem with that team.

I asked my bos from job to give me his screenshots with his Totenham game with 15.3

he won Premiership and Europa leauge in first season using my tactic

Hary Kane scored 50 goals for him in all competions.

what I know he only bought Depay and used him as atacking midfilder.

more info will come

HSV-SEASON 1-15.3
This team has a lot of small problems, and to be successful you need to know how to setup your defense and have some luck with avoiding injuries.
Main issue with HSV is that all defense players have low concentration and teamwork, my strict rule is never to use this type of players.. This is common mistake what I see from Fm players and this need to be completely avoided if possible. Other main issue is goalkeeper Adler who has low command of area and aerial ability attributes and cannot dominate in his box.
The other negative thing with HSV are finances, with transfer budget of 0 you need to try to sell whoever you can even if that means for small amount of money.
A lot of current squad players are injury prone this with Bundesliga schedule when a lot of games are played every 3-4 days can destroy quality and team morale of your squad.
Regarding transfers I really need to buy central defender and one attacking midfielder and if possible to loan striker, DLP and even one more defender.
Germany have a lot of excellent coaches, so I will completely overhaul my staff .main focus will be to sign assistant manager with high motivation.
My fixture schedule is hard in first 10 games, strong opponent’s and only 3-4 days of rest between matches will be very challenging.
To have some fun I decided to buy some players what I didn’t used in previous testing’s and I will focus on South American market.

if you have problem with colecting alot of yelov cards with your wingbacks just remove player instruction to tackle hard from them.

Last edited:
HSV SEASON 1-DEFENSE IS EVERYTHING

o1sgbMw.jpg

daw147R.jpg

SZFVy9g.jpg

txDpeJw.jpg

7d2W1XR.jpg

36Jvown.jpg

I managed to setup my defense,only 6 received goals in 14 games keep my hopes to win title.
I lack striker and roaming playmaker to win title,with current team will be very hard maybe only if Bayern have some bad period.
Used both goalies and I must admit that Adler is much better option he shows more confidence and less mistakes then Drobny.
I founded great assistant manager who helping a lot.
Nathan received 3 months injury on start,all the time I have 4-5 players injured for few weeks.
I just hope that injuries will be avoided by my two strikers because I no have any alternation for them.
V.Behrami is my best player.

Last edited:
I'm actually really surprised. I didn't think anyone used this formation, which I have loved to use in FM 15, before i found this on Google. 3-4-2-1 is so great, but it's just not really common, and i like that i'm not the only one who uses it. I didn't even knew it was used by Brazil, i just used it because i liked the shape, when i played around with formations.

Great results btw. I will defintaly look closer at the tactic, to see if i can get any ideas to my 3-4-2-1. :)

HSV SEASON 1-DEFENSE IS EVERYTHING

o1sgbMw.jpg

daw147R.jpg

SZFVy9g.jpg

txDpeJw.jpg

7d2W1XR.jpg

36Jvown.jpg

I managed to setup my defense,only 6 received goals in 14 games keep my hopes to win title.
I lack striker and roaming playmaker to win title,with current team will be very hard maybe only if Bayern have some bad period.
Used both goalies and I must admit that Adler is much better option he shows more confidence and less mistakes then Drobny.
I founded great assistant manager who helping a lot.
Nathan received 3 months injury on start,all the time I have 4-5 players injured for few weeks.
I just hope that injuries will be avoided by my two strikers because I no have any alternation for them.
V.Behrami is my best player.

did u make any changes for new patch? or is the same as before

I only removed tackle hard player instruction from my wingbacks for 15.3 only that.

normaly I do substituion in second half on players who receive yelow cards.

HSV-FIRST SEASON

h9NpWab.jpg

NPREXkW.jpg

6o6Q1aH.jpg

I have good period of 10 games without conceding goal,but next game is against Bayern avay,most probably I will lose this because i have again few important players like Adler Olic and Jiracek who are injured for next 6-7 weeks.
I decided I dont want to extend contract with Van de Wart so his morale is droped,Nathan is all the time injured so sometimes I am forced to use Ilicevic as atacking midfilder,My team now have only one striker let hope that he vill not receive injury.

I think title chalenge is lost but I hope I can finish second what will be great result for this type of team.

Bundesliga chalenge completed,2 place achieved with HSV.

Tonight I will upload photos.

For Spanish LA LIGA challenge help me with choice of club

Celta
Wilareal
Espanol
R.Sociedad

I think with all of them I can be in top 4 .

HSV-SEASON 1-2 PLACE
4c2XJd9.jpg
ma5Cg2c.jpg

6o6Q1aH.jpg

sxmW5qb.jpg

ma5Cg2c.jpg

vCczJik.jpg

Even I done some mistakes especially regarding transfers I managed to finish 2.I didn't scored allot of goals,main reason for that are bad strikers and lack of better roaming playmaker.Defensively I was best in league ,Behrami and Adler are real good players and I highly recommending both of them.

Last edited:
CELTA-TEAM FULL OFF YOUNGSTERS

I really wanted to play with Wilareal , personally I like them and they have players who really fit in this tactic, but but on end I decided to take Celta because is more challenging .

I am assured that this club can grow really fast and that they can challenge for league title in nearest future.

CELTA-TEAM FULL OFF YOUNGSTERS

-start game in June
-sell all players who don't fits in your tactic,you can make more then 20m untill 01 July.
-when you buy players give them half money now half on 48 months rates,be sure that you offer them long term contracts with high release clause let say min 40mEuro.
-Buy Babacar,Romero,Guilherme.
-loan Andreoli,Rafinha
-don't sell or loan any Celta youngsters what you can use with this tactic.
-completely sack and replace your coaching staff.

I will update this after I play few games

Last edited:
Sorry I mistype.

Pls tell me the important attributes of each positions? If better, a filter :)

I tried many other tactics with my Hayes Town Team, a LLM team in England. There is no stable tac out there to give me consistant results.

I have no money nor no reputation to attract players to come but of course I can always free transfer in players. However to have the most effective attributes is the most important...thx

Last edited:
why did you sell marcel jensen? He should be a good player

why did you sell marcel jensen? He should be a good player

I needed the money and I already have 2 other left wingbacks in team.

Regarding atributes they are realy important,you just put in filter that one what you can see on player screen for certain position.

I sugest that when you creating the game remove the player atributes masking also you can download from FOOTBALL PASION forum wonderkinds shortlist to help you.

also when you create the game start in June large databese is must have

chose Croatia Brazil and Argentina and all other top nations

after you finish all transfer you can just remove that leuages so your PC WILL BE FASTER.

I also alvays add determination for all players

also I like to add concetration and teamwork for all defenders.

Last edited:
I start to test your tac in the middle of the season....I played few games and all lost quite badly....

I was trying to create/find a 3 dc tactic since i started to use on fm14. I know that if you want to succeed and dominate with a tactic like this you need players with very specific attributes.

So, i took up Man Utd and thought to give your tactic a chance. Btw, i have very little time to play fm this year, but managed to finish pre season (with 11 friendlies and only 1 lose, because of my reserves) and play 7 official games:

6 League Games against: Liverpool(a), W.Brom(h), QPR(a), Newcastle(h), C.Palace(a), W.Ham(h) - 6 wins, scored 16, conceded 0

1 Carling cup: MK Dons(a) - draw 0-0 (played with u18 team).

I hope i can play more and continue the very best start. Very good tactic especially defensively.

Thanks mate,

my results are so good and most of teams i using for testic are smaller teams and all the time I have best defense in the leauge.

tactic is not so popular because most of people like to play with wingers and with 4 players at back

to be second in first season with Burnley or to win double with Udinese not so many tactic on this forum canot achive this.

I would like that on completion of season you post some screenshots so we can see your results

I need to start to play this fabulous tactic again.

Waiting for new LFC Marshall update to pick new club

Def is amazing, off should be a little bit better. I have very young team (average age: 22), media prediction: 14th. It could be much easier without huge problem with injuries (main AMC/FC 5-6 months out...).

View attachment 943837
View attachment 943839

defense will bring you trophies

for offense try to have mid players who can score from range

I just started with Ipswich I have really few extra talents in first 11.

Ante Coric and Sam Johnston are in my team,I hope today I will have time to post about Ipswich.