Zagallo

Reaction score
- Updated to patch 11.3-

Hello everybody :)

Following the footsteps of the previous 3-4-3 Ajax Style for FM 2010, here is my new version for FM 2011 with last patch included (11.3), tested with West Bromwich Albion and winning the Premier league in style with 99 points.

The attacking football and clear cut chances it produces sometimes is mesmerising and be prepared to be screaming at your Strikers. You have been warned.
Odemwingie finished the season with 35 goals and 14 assists in 38 games and could easily have been 65 goals, with the front 3 scoring 72 goals between them

I elected West Bromwich Albion, mainly because I wanted a team with a big pitch so we could play nice football
and same time challenge the media prediction of favourite to be relegated (19th).

With a transfer budget around 6 Mil, a bit of wheeling and dealing was necessary to strengthen the team, so all players bought in a 48 months payment policy. 22 players + 3 GK are needed. Remember that Under-21's do not need to be registered to play, so you can have a squad of 30, so Youth investment is a must.

Some key requirements: Pace, Passing, Technique, Anticipation, Determination, Composure and Work Rate. The front 3 you will need players with Pace, (maybe minimum of 14/15), Off the Ball , Finish, Technique, Composure and Anticipation.

For those without big money to spend here are a few cheap Strikers I managed to sign with Pace around 15 and can do a good job:
Christian Benitez(16), Vaclav Kadlec(14), Mota(15), David Barral(16) and Martin Peterson(16) (last two on loan). Already had Odemwingie (14 Pace, ridiculous Sports Interactive) and Ishmael Miller (18).

For those who want instant success, I can not guarantee it. Commom sense sometimes can be the difference between winning and losing. Without careful preparation about your staff, training, players and team requirements you are going nowhere. A simple thing like arranging midweek reserve games versus your U-18's to keep your players with lack of match fitness on their toes, can make a big difference.

Before kick-off I use " you can win this match", OI's are left to Assistant Manager, and half-time if winning "encourage" or losing "where's the passion". if it's a draw still "you can win". Most of the time I leave it to Assistant Manager unless the team talk seems dodgy.
Do not touch "pleased" even if winning at half-time. That's a banana skin.

PS.My database comprise of around 60 000 players; the original Big plus added players from top leagues in the follow Continents: Europe, Africa and South America.

Tip:
watch carefully the fitness condition of your players during matches, a simple knock can drop a player condition about 20%, and with that 9 out of 10 it is almost guaranteed you will concede if you don't sub the player quickly.

- NO CORNER CHEAT I'M AFFRAID -

DOWNLOAD TACTIC (Updated to patch 11.3):

1-http://www.mediafire.com/?2o6txsu1vneknzk

2-http://www.gamefront.com/files/20497424/3-4-3+by+Zico10.tac

Tactic

tact.jpg

League Table

lstg.jpg

Fixtures

fix1.jpg

Squad

squadz.jpg

Transfers

trfl.jpg

Premier League Player Stats

37888608.jpg

Last edited:
well done mate cracking results there!

might give it a download and use it when i need to :)

Moved the thread for you. You had it in the FM10 section.

Looks good. Very impressive screenshots and OP.

oO) Those results are absolutely tremendous. May give this a try if I decide to choose a team who has a squad that'll fit into this tactic.

I think he cheated. Those results are too good.

could you post a screen shot of how many times you have saved the game please mate..... will download then and give it a try. :)

Cant see Zico10 cheating. He is well known on the SI forums and a respected tactician.

Why do good results mean cheating? If you've got any evidence, I'm interested.

Definitely downloading. :)

where should we put our best striker?

It doesn't matter, but as common sense goes, I played the best finisher in the center and the 2 pacy ones alongside, although all 3 are pacey and with finishing as well, it's just devastating. I lost count of how many times opposition defenders got sent off.

It doesn't matter, but as common sense goes, I played the best finisher in the center and the 2 pacy ones alongside, although all 3 are pacey and with finishing as well, it's just devastating. I lost count of how many times opposition defenders got sent off.

thanks Zico. First results seem good. and as my team gets used to the tactic i´m sure they´ll improve. Great football.
Another question. Side midfielders should be more defensive minded or pure wingers?

thanks Zico. First results seem good. and as my team gets used to the tactic i´m sure they´ll improve. Great football.
Another question. Side midfielders should be more defensive minded or pure wingers?

To me it doesn't matter as long as they have good Work Rate alongside few others attributes too, it's the opposition who should be worried about you!:D Sometimes I play full-back's in there as well, but if you are facing a Lionel Messi, I guess you should look to play someone with good marking attributes.

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

You're coming a bit late mate, someone said that last year too.

could you post a screen shot of how many times you have saved the game please mate..... :)

A bit naive isn't it...as you both know I can have multiple saves if I want to. Just let me know which one of those saves you want me to post, the one with the most saves or the one with the minimum saves.
Take care and be happy

will defo download and give it a go.
p.s. you beat Man U 4-1, 5-0 and 4-2:'( but you lose to everton 1-2 ;)

Zico, u´re the man. This tactic rocks!!!! I just beated Man Utd with Wimbledon. Thank u very much

This tactic is not only devastating in attack and it is rock solid at the back.
Really, really good.

To me it doesn't matter as long as they have good Work Rate alongside few others attributes too, it's the opposition who should be worried about you!:D Sometimes I play full-back's in there as well, but if you are facing a Lionel Messi, I guess you should look to play someone with good marking attributes.

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

You're coming a bit late mate, someone said that last year too.

A bit naive isn't it...as you both know I can have multiple saves if I want to. Just let me know which one of those saves you want me to post, the one with the most saves or the one with the minimum saves.
Take care and be happy

no need to be a ***** about it i only asked what everybody asks for on any tactic thread ever!!!! and may i add i did it in a polite none aggressive way nor did i accuse you of cheating or ever would. just need to make sure before i download something that i will spend my time using because if you have cheated it would be a waste of my time.

First game Sampdoria x Roma
My Samp Have 8 CC's!
Final Result
Samp 2x1 Roma
new diablo? '-'