Resource icon

3-5-2-Mid Dominator by Vujevic Levante version

Good to see both of you work tgt.....

Lisa tac is quite attacking and intereting to watch, but quite unstable and often lose.....

Mr Croatian guy tac has brought glory with very weak team....but i dont know why it doesn't work out with my Spurs team....even I changed all players liked u suggested...

The tactics are really good, the fourth place in the Russian championship for the middle club, but we fought to the end for the victory in the championship (but with the ****** teams we scored 2.0 and missed from corner script goals in 2 minutes and the match ended with the score 2.2). The last 4 matches in the championship decided to skip on holiday. This fm is just rubbish, there are more and more scripts every year.
P.S. We need all the community of your joint tactics with Lisa

Attachments

• говно ебаное из жопы 1.JPG
    говно ебаное из жопы 1.JPG
    135.9 KB · Views: 355
  • говно ебаное из жопы 2.JPG
    говно ебаное из жопы 2.JPG
    126.4 KB · Views: 347
  • говно ебаное из жопы 3.JPG
    говно ебаное из жопы 3.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 228
  • говно ебаное из жопы 4.JPG
    говно ебаное из жопы 4.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 227
  • говно ебаное из жопы 5.JPG
    говно ебаное из жопы 5.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 237
  • говно ебаное из жопы 6.JPG
    говно ебаное из жопы 6.JPG
    167 KB · Views: 330
Good to see both of you work tgt.....

Lisa tac is quite attacking and intereting to watch, but quite unstable and often lose.....

Mr Croatian guy tac has brought glory with very weak team....but i dont know why it doesn't work out with my Spurs team....even I changed all players liked u suggested...
I realy dont know,can you make screenshot of the first 11

I have decided to start new carier with West Ham !
This is my first eleven after complete reshape of the team
I kept defenders they are solid,not sure about lefr wing backs because personaly I dont like them but looking at the atributes they perfectly fit for this type of play,sp I will keep them until January
Football Manager 2020 12.02.2020. 12_31_50.png
Football Manager 2020 12.02.2020. 12_32_06.png
Football Manager 2020 12.02.2020. 12_32_58.png

Plan is to use two tactics,I will use shadow striker tactic for some matches at home when opposition play without DM so I will look to explore space between MC ad CD with Madison who is insane in that position for sure :)
I bougth Lerma because of his shooting power and and Hateboer from Atalanta he is insane tall and fast incredibly important for this patch because WB are offten in situation to score a header when our opposite player cross the ball from the other side

I have decided to start new carier with West Ham !
This is my first eleven after complete reshape of the team
I kept defenders they are solid,not sure about lefr wing backs because personaly I dont like them but looking at the atributes they perfectly fit for this type of play,sp I will keep them until January
View attachment 484146View attachment 484147View attachment 484148

Plan is to use two tactics,I will use shadow striker tactic for some matches at home when opposition play without DM so I will look to explore space between MC ad CD with Madison who is insane in that position for sure :)
I bougth Lerma because of his shooting power and and Hateboer from Atalanta he is insane tall and fast incredibly important for this patch because WB are offten in situation to score a header when our opposite player cross the ball from the other side
You win the league, i'm sure mate!

in defense it is already decently left to do something with the attackers

Having amazing results with Man Utd, going for 4th title in a row, won quadruple last season, best tactic by far, have assembled an amazing team with great back up players so don’t really need to spend now unless I sell a player, can see how this tactic works with lesser talented squads too so good job

Attachments

• A86B8742-C73F-473A-83BA-956CEB6F65EC.jpeg
    A86B8742-C73F-473A-83BA-956CEB6F65EC.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 341
Having amazing results with Man Utd, going for 4th title in a row, won quadruple last season, best tactic by far, have assembled an amazing team with great back up players so don’t really need to spend now unless I sell a player, can see how this tactic works with lesser talented squads too so good job

66 unbetan games ,for sure record in fm 2020

Hi Vuyevich, I set up scoring a bunch of goals to send you a file? Just a little more protection is needed

Снимок экрана (41).png

Attachments

• Снимок экрана (42).png
    Снимок экрана (42).png
    1.8 MB · Views: 263
  • Снимок экрана (43).png
    Снимок экрана (43).png
    1.9 MB · Views: 232
  • Снимок экрана (50).png
    Снимок экрана (50).png
    2.4 MB · Views: 386
  • Снимок экрана (53).png
    Снимок экрана (53).png
    1.8 MB · Views: 157
  • Снимок экрана (44).png
    Снимок экрана (44).png
    1.8 MB · Views: 132
  • Снимок экрана (45).png
    Снимок экрана (45).png
    1.9 MB · Views: 244
first two seasons with Antalya in Turkey, finished 4th and 2nd.
In this challange We are not allowed to do any transfers, its all done by DoF. Despite that We achieved good league positions with very small budget.
However i would like to add second tactic for Home matches against small teams, this is where We lost points, so if You can upload tweak from Lisa, which is probably more attacking it would be great, I wouldn't like to change formation by adding AM and loosing one CM.
Great Job Vujevic

Attachments

• 20200210181400_1.jpg
    20200210181400_1.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 262
  • 20200211114502_1.jpg
    20200211114502_1.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 252
In this challange We are not allowed to do any transfers, its all done by DoF. Despite that We achieved good league positions with very small budget.
However i would like to add second tactic for Home matches against small teams, this is where We lost points, so if You can upload tweak from Lisa, which is probably more attacking it would be great, I wouldn't like to change formation by adding AM and loosing one CM.
Great Job Vujevic

for home games you can use complete forwards

I dont have problems at home,if you have mezzalas who can score goals home games are not problem.

mostly I drop points in away games

Great Job Vujevic
You will not lose MC player adding AMC just find someone who can play in each role,trust me in long save its realy important to have two tactic because AI learn your tactic so when you combine this two its deadly trust me,your carier would be much more enjoyable :)