343 Musketeers THE ULTIMATE TACTIC. Match engine exploit!!!!

Hello mate i got some questions for u:

1: do you use OI's for it and if so what are they or u just leave it to your ***. manager ???

2: what makes your tactic a MATCH ENGINE EXPLOIT ???

Thx mate and cheers!!

Any hints for underdog teams in lower league? Or this tactic won't fit them?

Won the league first season with Southampton : )

Any transfers... could you upload SS a season review.... so league table. All results couple of match stats and a star man or two n ill put in first post with your name pal

Hello mate i got some questions for u:

1: do you use OI's for it and if so what are they or u just leave it to your ***. manager ???

2: what makes your tactic a MATCH ENGINE EXPLOIT ???

Thx mate and cheers!!

1. I eave OI o assistant, not really needed as with the team and player instructions for the tactic.
2. the exploit I refer to Is something I found with the shadow striker man marking the full backs, it exploits the match engines inability to pick these guys up wen attacking and generates a wall against attacking full backs.

I don't understand when you say you leave Oi's to your assistant but they're not needed?

Looks more like a 5-2-3-0...

I mention this o the first page of comments pal, call it 343 due to the waves when attacking, first wave is the SS AP SS then is WB BWM BWM WB and if required the attack restarts with the CBs and GK if required

I don't understand when you say you leave Oi's to your assistant but they're not needed?

force of habit at the start of saves, just ask assistant to do them lol, if I had to do them I would set all including CBs to always pressure tackle hard and show on weaker foot. hope this helps and I don't mark tight due to player instructions are set for this

Playing as barca with this tacctic and it seems brilliant other than the Me F-ing up as usual for every game. 6CCCs = 1 goal, I cant seem to get Messi to score. He has not scored in 4 matches now..

Playing as barca with this tacctic and it seems brilliant other than the Me F-ing up as usual for every game. 6CCCs = 1 goal, I cant seem to get Messi to score. He has not scored in 4 matches now..

I've played him I the right SS role and he scores pretty much every game.

If in the AP role he will get 40+ assists in a season. If in SS role will score 30+ goals. Dealers choice. I would prefer him i AP role with neymar in SS pal

I've played him I the right SS role and he scores pretty much every game.

Nice to hear pal. Any chance of some screenshots. If u do a season review as i have suggested above i will put them in first post with your name pal

Trying this with Ipswich and i'm really struggling. My defenders keep scoring own goals (second season btw) and my strikers aren't scoring. I'm playing Mason Bennet on the left SS role and David McGoldrick on the right SS role and they just can't score. I've also had 6 red cards in my previous 4 games and i'm without a win in 7 games. Nothings going right and I can't seem to implement a tactic to improve my results. Maybe i'll try this tactic with a bigger team so I can enjoy Football manager again....

Trying this with Ipswich and i'm really struggling. My defenders keep scoring own goals (second season btw) and my strikers aren't scoring. I'm playing Mason Bennet on the left SS role and David McGoldrick on the right SS role and they just can't score. I've also had 6 red cards in my previous 4 games and i'm without a win in 7 games. Nothings going right and I can't seem to implement a tactic to improve my results. Maybe i'll try this tactic with a bigger team so I can enjoy Football manager . Mcgoldrick isnt quick enough

bennett shud be ok. Hu u got in AP role. Mcgoldrick isnt anywhere near quick enough. As for o.g.s i dont kno what to say and if players are getting straight reds then that is unlucky but if two yellows i would take them off after they on yellow cos FM has a problem this year with cheese lol

P.s. stick with it if you keep changing tactics then ur team will never settle. Also if moral is low then ur team will not perform at their best

Well I play Ryan Tunnicliffe as the attacking midfielder. Yeah Bennett should be ok for this tactic but he's only sored 8 goals in 32 appearances lol. I'll start to play Frank Noble instead then to get more pace upfront. Maybe I should change my general training as well from defensive positioning to attacking movement?