343 Musketeers THE ULTIMATE TACTIC. Match engine exploit!!!!

i like the tactic and all but DEAR GOD please change ur post about the way the tactic works, at least put some effort into making it a bit more enjoyable to read.. its 1 huge text now..

Ok thanks for the replies. I've started to use a faster striker (Frank Nouble) and it's definitely made a difference. Just beat Everton 4-0 at home ;)

Well I play Ryan Tunnicliffe as the attacking midfielder. Yeah Bennett should be ok for this tactic but he's only sored 8 goals in 32 appearances lol. I'll start to play Frank Noble instead then to get more pace upfront. Maybe I should change my general training as well from defensive positioning to attacking movement?

Wot is tunnicliffe rating inc assists cos if its the player im thinking of he cant really pass. Good ofr theBWM position thou n i have def set pieces for match prep and attacking as general set to very high pal

i like the tactic and all but DEAR GOD please change ur post about the way the tactic works, at least put some effort into making it a bit more enjoyable to read.. its 1 huge text now..

Sorry pal. I tried to put pics in the original version of post bit couldnt do so the first post is a work around and i was asked to put up the original post for the story behind the tactic and so on... i did n recieved generally good feedback for it. I kno its almost an uni standard essay but i guess its cos im there atm lol

Ok thanks for the replies. I've started to use a faster striker (Frank Nouble) and it's definitely made a difference. Just beat Everton 4-0 at home ;)

Cup game or league??? Could you show me with a screenshot pal

Hey mate. Looks cool, i always like tactics without strikers.

Was a bit tired of my club so i took over the french U19 for a bit of change. All my campaign to qualify + EURO 2016 will be made with this tactic as I have I think good players for it.

Currently qualified through 2 group phases (in order to qualify to U19 Euro you need to go through 2 group phases, one in october and the second one in june).
Heres the results so far :

1st group stage qualifier :

France U19 3-1 Albania U19
France U19 2-0 Scotland U19
France U19 8-1 Malta U19

2nd group stage qualifier :

France U19 2-0 Czech U19
France U19 4-1 Bulgaria U19
France U19 4-2 Bosnia U19

EURO Group Stage

France U19 2-4 Italia U19 (this was a complete ripoff, had 14 shots on target 2 goals, they had 5 shots on target 4 goals, **** Italians)
France U19 4-2 Portugal U19
France U19 3-0 Spain U19

So far so good. Lots of goals. Stupid goals conceeded too but I guess since it's a youth team, it's actually normal, my players doesn't have developped all their mental stats yet such.

I'm off to play semis against Netherlands, will keep you updated once I test it with a club.
Cheers!

Hey mate. Looks cool, i always like tactics without strikers.

Was a bit tired of my club so i took over the french U19 for a bit of change. All my campaign to qualify + EURO 2016 will be made with this tactic as I have I think good players for it.

Currently qualified through 2 group phases (in order to qualify to U19 Euro you need to go through 2 group phases, one in october and the second one in june).
Heres the results so far :

1st group stage qualifier :

France U19 3-1 Albania U19
France U19 2-0 Scotland U19
France U19 8-1 Malta U19

2nd group stage qualifier :

France U19 2-0 Czech U19
France U19 4-1 Bulgaria U19
France U19 4-2 Bosnia U19

EURO Group Stage

France U19 2-4 Italia U19 (this was a complete ripoff, had 14 shots on target 2 goals, they had 5 shots on target 4 goals, **** Italians)
France U19 4-2 Portugal U19
France U19 3-0 Spain U19

So far so good. Lots of goals. Stupid goals conceeded too but I guess since it's a youth team, it's actually normal, my players doesn't have developped all their mental stats yet such.

I'm off to play semis against Netherlands, will keep you updated once I test it with a club.
Cheers!

Sweet. Screenshot will be gud can put on first post with ur name pal

1. I leave OI o assistant, not really needed as with the team and player instructions for the tactic.
2. the exploit I refer to Is something I found with the shadow striker man marking the full backs, it exploits the match engines inability to pick these guys up wen attacking and generates a wall against attacking full backs.

Hello again mate i come to you with onother question dunno if someone else asked u if sorry i didn't see it :

what do u do if a player get the red card how do u reshape the team and what about the mentality of the game in this case u still gonna play on overload or u change it to a more defensive one??

Thx mate and cheers!!

Hello again mate i come to you with onother question dunno if someone else asked u if sorry i didn't see it :

what do u do if a player get the red card how do u reshape the team and what about the mentality of the game in this case u still gonna play on overload or u change it to a more defensive one??

Thx mate and cheers!!
That is a great question actually hardly anyone asks that lol
I leave the mentality and i take out the AP to fill in the gap so it CB is sent off i put AP in the CB pos n make a sub pal hope this helps

Got to admit, i was abit worried about trying this and being let down by the term of it being a 'exploiter' but, in all fairness i cant knock it. Im in 2017 on a online game with a friend and while im in the prem with derby my team were 19th. I tried this tactic and it bought my players to life. I play Jon Williams in the ap, and any 2 others either side and hes managed 6 goals in 4 matches! My teams scored 16 goals in 4 matches, 1 game was 4-4 against a strong newcastle who were 3rd(ill take it) and ive managed 6 wins in my last 7 games! Fair play mate! In the summer ill add some defenders n hopefully will be even better!

Got to admit, i was abit worried about trying this and being let down by the term of it being a 'exploiter' but, in all fairness i cant knock it. Im in 2017 on a online game with a friend and while im in the prem with derby my team were 19th. I tried this tactic and it bought my players to life. I play Jon Williams in the ap, and any 2 others either side and hes managed 6 goals in 4 matches! My teams scored 16 goals in 4 matches, 1 game was 4-4 against a strong newcastle who were 3rd(ill take it) and ive managed 6 wins in my last 7 games! Fair play mate! In the summer ill add some defenders n hopefully will be even better!

Im glad you like it pal. In the SS roles ive found the quicker the better and make sure ur CMs are tall and the middle CB is the quickest cos he covers more ground pal. Can you put up some screenshots and i bet ur mate is ******

Ill try to upload screenshot mate but hes the host so can only get on when he is. Tbh hes in league 1 atm haha, so hes happy! Ive got Will Hughes and Gaston gil Romero in the centre midfield. Both smallish but both doin wonders! And ill tale your advice on the central cb being fast, will go out n buy one in the summer.

well, with barca im absolutely BLASTING the opposition teams away (no surprise i think with messi & neymar) so i'm gonna give it a go now with a "lesser" team..

well, with barca im absolutely BLASTING the opposition teams away (no surprise i think with messi & neymar) so i'm gonna give it a go now with a "lesser" team..

The tactic was designed for underdog teams who cant play possession football pal. I kno i have been given some stick for this but i stand by that this tactic if flawless. Defensively unbeatable and ruthless at creating chances. Only thing missing is possession but ic u are a strong team like barca then that will come anyways. Post some screenshots pal

like the looks of this tactic so gunna give it a go with my tier 12 challenge with sale town

View attachment 413860View attachment 413859View attachment 413858View attachment 413857

Polish Premier League media prediction 10! just eleven games but thats enough to tell this tactic is special, never like play without striker and with overload mentality but i devasteting the league with middle table team, so what if i play dortmunt or juve or arsenal...one of the best tactic(some will say the best for this patch)...GOOD JOB MAN:D

this tactic isnt working against bigger team with my arsenal save i got destroyed vs man united , man city . i lost 7-1 away from man united that's like the biggest defeat i ever had in 5 years of playing this game.