4-1-2-3/4-1-2-1-2 BANKAI (132 games, 3 losses, 507 goals)

Nice results mate. I will be uploading 2 tactic updates later tonight, you guys are welcome to try.

Can someone tell me what's the tactic with best results, cause I see some tweaks on the topic and I'm wondering which one should I try...

Two new versions.

One an update on the original tactic and the other a 4-5-1 tactic using wide players using original Bankai-V3 as base.

Used the remaining games in my stoke save to test the wide version. Made it for people who like to use wingers.

View attachment 302818
View attachment 302817 Won treble with Stoke.

Lets get testing and see if it works for you guys too. Enjoy

Last edited:
Nice results mate. I will be uploading 2 tactic updates later tonight, you guys are welcome to try.
With pleasure mate the jassar home tweak is really strong some doubts away still but cant win every game surely.did try yr original and yr v2 but not long enough to test thoroughly also tested jassars 5 at the bck but never really worked for me so still looking out for the tactic that can work away against the very best teams.

Been using your original tactic and won the Championship and League cup with Leeds in the 1st season. Took the Southampton job 2nd season and won a domestic treble without losing in the league the whole season. Just taken the Chelsea job 3rd season and looking forward to seeing what it can do with a big club.

Great work mate.

just out of interest mate, these corner and throw in set pieces seem to be appearing as "THE" set up to use in this years game?

just out of interest mate, these corner and throw in set pieces seem to be appearing as "THE" set up to use in this years game?
Yeah pretty much (Until the patch it :p). Adds a lot of goals (bullet throw ins more deadly than corners as the happen much more often), you would score more from corners if the wingbacks took them but i prefer to have them back defending to prevent counters.

Yeah pretty much (Until the patch it :p). Adds a lot of goals (bullet throw ins more deadly than corners as the happen much more often), you would score more from corners if the wingbacks took them but i prefer to have them back defending to prevent counters.

perfect mate thanks.

Mohin- how many games did you use your new winger tactic for with stoke to do the treble and was u using your original from op before the new tactic.

Mohin- how many games did you use your new winger tactic for with stoke to do the treble and was u using your original from op before the new tactic.
I recall it was the game week after the capital one cup final. So that would be around 15-18 league games plus the FA cup run.
Used Bankai V2 before that match.

Going to give it a try with Roma. (Transfers are just getting rid of the ****** loan players and some crappy players... including Gervinho, bought Munir, Balanta and Romero..)

Financials are... bad, only £2m in bank and predicted to be £14m in debt by the end of the season.. hopefully I should do well and I get a lot of new sponsorships.. I'm happy with my squad for a good few years except that goalkeeper.

A week after the transfer window I decided to buy Memphis Depay and play him as a striker with Munir and Totti. Won't arrive until January. (£7m upfront, £10m after 40 league games, £5m after 20 games)

These are with Jassar's tweak.

http://gyazo.com/912f06fad0f078465acfc7212d85d074

Going to try with Bankai v2 as the defence is a bit leaky.

Last edited:
Going to give it a try with Roma. (Transfers are just getting rid of the ****** loan players and some crappy players... including Gervinho, bought Munir, Balanta and Romero..)

Financials are... bad, only £2m in bank and predicted to be £14m in debt by the end of the season.. hopefully I should do well and I get a lot of new sponsorships.. I'm happy with my squad for a good few years except that goalkeeper.

A week after the transfer window I decided to buy Memphis Depay and play him as a striker with Munir and Totti. Won't arrive until January. (£7m upfront, £10m after 40 league games, £5m after 20 games)

These are with Jassar's tweak.

Gyazo - 912f06fad0f078465acfc7212d85d074.png

Going to try with Bankai v2 as the defence is a bit leaky.
maybe give V3 a try its better than V2 in my opinion

Hey Mohin...I'm currently at work & can't post any SS yet!

I try & move clubs every year to keep things fresh...so in 2019 the Utd job came up so I decided to take it after they finished 4th the season before & I had won the league with Arsenal. I also attempt to try new tactics out so I decided to plump for V3.

I've followed all ur instructions on the OP & currently just a few games in all I can say is well done!!!after 5 league games I've not conceded a goal which is ****** rare on this patch! Attack seems to be leathal too having beat Liverpool away 4-0!booooooooom... I'll try & upload some SS later!