Hi all and thx for your report.

1 question plz. You had these good results without any individual players instructions ? Did anyone try to put some ?

Thank you

You have not set instructions about the style of pass?

It's 'slightly more direct passing'

All the info is within the pictures and if you download the tactic it is all set up for you

So i'm 16 game into the league and ive not scored more than 3 goals in a game.
Most of my wins are 1-0 and 2-0. I realize that im winning and conceding hardly any but i was just wondering why I don't seem to be scoring the same amount as others using this tactic?
Ive got my team set out the same way and ive followed the post to the letter.....
Don't get me wrong im not moaning.... this tactic is amazing but would love to score a few more goals.
Any suggestions would be amaze-balls :)

Hi,

Sorry it hasn't worked with you man, strange though as it seems to be working with a lot of others. Did you download the tactic or just copy?

I downloaded the tactics .... I do not understand too .... disappointed ...

Hello,
How is your save going using this tactic? Mines going really well and im loving this tactic.
I am wondering how to get the striker to score more.
Firminio has only really scored when I played him as an inside forward left and I have brought Belotti who is yet to score.

View attachment 25515

Hello,
How is your save going using this tactic? Mines going really well and im loving this tactic.
Firminio has only really scored when I played him as an inside forward left and I have brought Belotti who is yet to score.

View attachment 1191394

How many has Firmino scored so far? He scores between 15-20 goals for me a season

Hello,

View attachment 1191394

I think it changes every season.

For example, Firmino scored 23 goals and 10 assists in my first season, now after 10 matches (and 4 substitute) only 4 goals and just 2 assists.
Mane is opposite, he scored only 10 goals and 8 assists in my first season and now has already 13 goals and 2 assists in 15 matches.
Salah just keeps scoring :)

Personally, I never buy Belotti, since he is 'just' a hard working goal scorer. His football is not on a high level. And since I like to have a striker to be part of the match and create / score, he is not my fit.

Anyway, your results are insane!

A very good start of the new FM year. It is 01-01-2020 and we just played a home match against Burnley and won 2-0.

This means we have played 20 leaugue matches this season, won 18 and draw 2. But more impressive is that we now have set the record of unbeaten leaugue matches. 50 for now and counting!

Eventhough Fekir is already injured for 5 months now. He will be fit in the final stages of the CL :)

Again, for me this is byfar the best tactic I have found this year. Great job!

For me this tactic doesn't really work well, don't get me wrong I love this tactic. But I just can't find a decent f9 or change f9 to other role. Cf support doesn't get involved into a game. If I use AF or Pressing forward my IF won't score as much as with f9. It's been a real headache for me to find a alternative role for for f9. Is everyone else also use f9 role even if they have strikers like Aguero,Cavani,Lukaku,Morata? But tactic is great though

For me this tactic doesn't really work well, don't get me wrong I love this tactic. But I just can't find a decent f9 or change f9 to other role. Cf support doesn't get involved into a game. If I use AF or Pressing forward my IF won't score as much as with f9. It's been a real headache for me to find a alternative role for for f9. Is everyone else also use f9 role even if they have strikers like Aguero,Cavani,Lukaku,Morata? But tactic is great though

Hi mate, to be honest this is probably the most underrated role. Sometimes Firmino might achieve a 6.5 performance yet we win 4-0 with my Inside forwards and central midfielders scoring. If you watch the full game, it is his movement that allows this to happen and therefore I am happy to sacrifice his goals.