4-1-2-3 Unbeatable Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299

The STC as zonal marking (to cover both CB?) Read post 678
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...nbeatable-engine-exploiter-hazza22299-68.html

How can i put the STR and the STL to mark the FB, before the game? Ingame its easy, but i don't want to do it all the time. Explained in the post 617
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...nbeatable-engine-exploiter-hazza22299-62.html

And I'll add the post 649 to make sure the marking change STAYS effective
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...nbeatable-engine-exploiter-hazza22299-65.html

Some people don't read the previous posts, so don't know about NOT OPENING the STL and STR individual settings after downloading Hazza's tactic on the OP. And I can understand some others don't want to be bothered with this marking change as well. That's fine. I still invite you to read the post 688 and realize how this "simple" tweak can affect your game (don't be bothered with the story, but read the APOEL NICOSIE's analyse and hope you'll experience the same as I did, while watching your game).
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...nbeatable-engine-exploiter-hazza22299-69.html

1 - Saw that post prior to this. I just like that man marking because i has some 1-2s on the sides.

2 - this should be in the opening post. And my doubts are once again solved, thanks to you :D

3 - Now that i've read more carefully, i'll try to do the save external tactic glitch... The tactic will be savel in what folder?

4 - i dont agree with the left/right foot thing. It works for me when they have only one foot.

10 games in with psg 1 win this tactic is a let down for me :(

7 losses and 2 draws isnt very good for morale, ive spent abit at start of season aswell, but ibra etc are getting like 6.2 ratings each game, shocking

7 losses and 2 draws isnt very good for morale, ive spent abit at start of season aswell, but ibra etc are getting like 6.2 ratings each game, shocking

Look at the OP, I'm sorry to say this but it must be something you're doing wrong. Medmax has had brilliant results with PSG. He won the league unbeaten.

I decided to test my tactic against others, read here: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...massive-tactic-testing-thread-hazza22299.html

Here's the overall table:
265921d1344618913-football-manager-2012-massive-tactic-testing-thread-hazza22299-screen-shot-2012-08-10-17.37.56.png

Plugged and played the tactic, and after three seasons (2017-2020) in the Premier League with Dartford results are:

P 114 W 55 D 23 L 36

Had to switch off the STCL-RB and STCR-LB marking halfway through 2018-19 because I was getting destroyed with it on. Results have been a bit disappointing with a good squad. Main complaints are poor defense, and the usual problem of 3-5 CCCs and 1 or no goals, despite very high finishing and composure from my strikers.

I am struggling, lost my last 3 games with Man Utd against bottom side clubs, I think its due to the match preparation does low/team work and def positioning work cause they are not working for me :( I think

Hey people!
i have a problem with this tactic...a bit strange one, before the last 8 games the season was pretty awesome...but then. my form was like LDWLDL... and thats at the PL only.
because i smashed borusia dortmund 6-1 home and lost 4-3 away and moved on. then smashed AC Milan 5-0 home and lost 6-4 Away and moved again on... the problem is that the Premier League teams knows my tactic pretty well and because of this i have started to loose a lot!
Please Advices how to fix my problem!
Sorry for my bad english!

Hey people!
i have a problem with this tactic...a bit strange one, before the last 8 games the season was pretty awesome...but then. my form was like LDWLDL... and thats at the PL only.
because i smashed borusia dortmund 6-1 home and lost 4-3 away and moved on. then smashed AC Milan 5-0 home and lost 6-4 Away and moved again on... the problem is that the Premier League teams knows my tactic pretty well and because of this i have started to loose a lot!
Please Advices how to fix my problem!
Sorry for my bad english!

Switch to another tactic with a different for about 5 matches and then switch back.

i have a little problem i always play 2 teams 1 in prem other lower league to try go through leagues anyway the problem i still feel i conceed too many goals also i score way 2 many off side goals and lots of my players seem to shoot from anywhere??? guess thats 3 issues ha

i have a little problem i always play 2 teams 1 in prem other lower league to try go through leagues anyway the problem i still feel i conceed too many goals also i score way 2 many off side goals and lots of my players seem to shoot from anywhere??? guess thats 3 issues ha

With the update version?

Probably a noob question but Hazza when I have your tactics on(either v1 or v2) I'm having a completely different interface for Player INstructions and thus I'm not able to mark the DR/DL of the opposing team or specify individual roles. Maybe that's already built-in and I don't have to play with it. But for instance in ParkThePlan tactic(which i'd downloaded as a result of ur suggestion) the usual interface is normally maintained. Could you clarify this issue plz?

yes pal!!!! the tactic is great dont get me wrong jusst been picky i guess n thats what these forums are for??? best tactic ive ever used no doubt bout it

Probably a noob question but Hazza when I have your tactics on(either v1 or v2) I'm having a completely different interface for Player INstructions and thus I'm not able to mark the DR/DL of the opposing team or specify individual roles. Maybe that's already built-in and I don't have to play with it. But for instance in ParkThePlan tactic(which i'd downloaded as a result of ur suggestion) the usual interface is normally maintained. Could you clarify this issue plz?

The interface is different because the tactic was built in "Classic Mode" instead of on the tactic creator

sorry again but i have no idea what that means.
does that mean once i use this tactic i've no control over those functionalities i mentioned?