4-1-2-3 Unbeatable Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299

• Thread starter Thread starter Hazza22299
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 1M
man plz check my pics and tell me what i'm missing.

here i'm seeing the "show instructions" buton:
View attachment 266133

where as in ur tactic i'm just not able to see it:/
View attachment 266134

p.s. btw what kind of pitch size goes best \w ur tactic? long\short, wide\narrow?

That is the player instructions page which you have there, you can't give your players defined roles like deep lying playmaker/poacher etc. I don't think as it is classic but you can tweak any individual instruction from that page

To set the forwards to mark the full backs you have to do in the pre match where it is asking you to set opposition instructions I think

Hi Hazza

What teams would be good to use this tactic with and could you give me the download link for ParkthePlane V2

Thanks

Hi Hazza

What teams would be good to use this tactic with and could you give me the download link for ParkthePlane V2

Thanks

Any team really, ParkThePlane V2 the link is in the opening post on tactical notes.

Any team really, ParkThePlane V2 the link is in the opening post on tactical notes.

But is there any team that this tactic really fits into as i don't no who to be. R could you recommend me a good save

Thanks

I have a small problem with my man utd team..... My strikers are: Rooney, Hulk, Neymar, Hernandez, A Young and Welbeck. Which of the 3 must be in my first team in which area and which of them in my 2nd team?

I have a small problem with my man utd team..... My strikers are: Rooney, Hulk, Neymar, Hernandez, A Young and Welbeck. Which of the 3 must be in my first team in which area and which of them in my 2nd team?

--Neymar--Hulk--Rooney = 1st team
-- Young--Welbeck--Hernandez = 2nd team

(An update on my last positive feedback when i had completed only 8 games) I won every cup available with this tactic apart from champions league as Barcelona scraped a 1-0 win over me in the final. i broke the record for most games undefeated (50 games) and i broke the premier league record for most goals in a season (136 goals). my 1st place position at the end of the season had 10pts over 2nd place. and finally my strikers individually came 1st in every competition for most goals. cant describe how good this tactic is!

(An update on my last positive feedback when i had completed only 8 games) I won every cup available with this tactic apart from champions league as Barcelona scraped a 1-0 win over me in the final. i broke the record for most games undefeated (50 games) and i broke the premier league record for most goals in a season (136 goals). my 1st place position at the end of the season had 10pts over 2nd place. and finally my strikers individually came 1st in every competition for most goals. cant describe how good this tactic is!

Which version did you use? 1 or 2?

Neither Used a transfer update on this site. To be specific:[h=1]LFCMarshall's Summer Transfer Update (4.8.12)[/h]

:O Well done mate :D

i hv question as explained in post #617.. when have marked opponent FB and saved it, do you have to do it again bcs i'd like to skip the match instead

The tactic was great, but although I knew in advance the realism would be a little off, I didn't expect it to be like this.

Cristiano Ronaldo scored a couple of goals, put it that way.

League: 37 games 109 goals
Domestic cup: 7 games 20 goals
Continental: 12 games 31 goals

Total: 56 games 160 goals.
Total of 12 assists and 43 MOM. 9.04 avr. rating

As I said, great tactic, but I need a bit more realism (H)

The tactic was great, but although I knew in advance the realism would be a little off, I didn't expect it to be like this.

Cristiano Ronaldo scored a couple of goals, put it that way.

League: 37 games 109 goals
Domestic cup: 7 games 20 goals
Continental: 12 games 31 goals

Total: 56 games 160 goals.
Total of 12 assists and 43 MOM. 9.04 avr. rating

As I said, great tactic, but I need a bit more realism (H)

:O Screenshot Please!!

I'm going away for 2-3 weeks so I probably won't be able to respond/post during this time.

Edit: It turns out the place I'm staying at has wifi
grin.gif

Last edited:
Back