4-1-2-3 Unbeatable Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299

• Thread starter Thread starter Hazza22299
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 1M
(An update on my last positive feedback when i had completed only 8 games) I won every cup available with this tactic apart from champions league as Barcelona scraped a 1-0 win over me in the final. i broke the record for most games undefeated (50 games) and i broke the premier league record for most goals in a season (136 goals). my 1st place position at the end of the season had 10pts over 2nd place. and finally my strikers individually came 1st in every competition for most goals. cant describe how good this tactic is!

which tactic you use? got the link? hazza got alot tactic which 1 you using for undefeated 50 games

The tactic was great, but although I knew in advance the realism would be a little off, I didn't expect it to be like this.

Cristiano Ronaldo scored a couple of goals, put it that way.

League: 37 games 109 goals
Domestic cup: 7 games 20 goals
Continental: 12 games 31 goals

Total: 56 games 160 goals.
Total of 12 assists and 43 MOM. 9.04 avr. rating

As I said, great tactic, but I need a bit more realism (H)

which tactic you use? got the link? hazza got alot tactic which 1 you using?

Oh and take into consideration i was using an update from the transfers section of fm-base

Hey, just thought i'd update you on my Xerez game progress using v2...

Xerex won the Spanish title with 98 points - W31 D5 L2 - with an average team, first year after promotion!! Main striker Mario Mandzukic was injured for three and a half months and still scored 53 goals in 41 games. Rafa Jorda, who is ****, scored 36 goals in 46 games, filling in the central role when Mandzukic wasnt fit. Connor Wikham played in the central role just once for me and he scored 6 in a 7-1 win!!
Along with the Spanish title we won the EURO Cup and runners up in the Spanish Cup to Real Madrid despite outplaying them.
View attachment 267079View attachment 267080View attachment 267081
View attachment 267082View attachment 267083View attachment 267084

Can't wait to use this with some world class players - if i can achieve this with an average side!

Follow my progress THE ALPHABET CHALLENGE

Last edited:
I signed Falcao for my Xerez side and he scored 5 on his debut against Real Madrid and currently has 32 goals in 10 games!!!

Since I have been struggling a lot lately I decided to use this tactic for a match. It didn't go well, I lost 6-2. However I did see some positives in the teams performance overall so I am going to use it again and see what I can make out of it.

I have tried this tactic for a few games now, and I am still not getting the results I need. I can't understand what I am doing wrong to be losing almost every game this season :(

Hey mate, this seems like a great tactic, I have some questions concerning the players' attributes and the team talks/meetings though. :)

1. What attributes would you suggest for the STCL and STCR? Am I right in thinking that players like Jovetic, Berbatov, Aguero (well he's a beast all-around), etc. - basically smart, maybe even creative, but also technically gifted forwards. If I'm correct players like Gotze or Gylfi Sigurosson should also fit the role if retrained properly.

2. What attributes would you suggest for the DMC? I read a post in one of the early pages that you suggest basically the same attributes as the ones important for the MCs, but with a accent on Tackling rather than Technique. Those are quite hard to find in a DMC though (creativeness, passing, long shots), so I'm wondering if classical DMCs would cut it (high mental, high defensive, but not much passing, creativeness, long shots).

3. Why the harsh teamtalks? Isn't the aggressive team talk a bit too much in most cases, especially when playing against a very tough team.

4. What do you say in the team meatings after a loss?

Sorry if the questions were answered already, but the thread is 90 pages long and more importantly - the answer might have changed with the newer versions of the tactic. :)

hey.. i started playing with sheff utd from npower league 1, do you know the training schedule for the wide striker? im using the furious training.. is it STR or POA schedule?

cheersss

Hulk power.

HV1Nw.png

That's the first match of the second half of the season and the tactic isn't even fluid. Sure, it's not 9:0, but I think it's a pretty good performance. They had 1 shot. 1! And it was a long shot. I, on the other hand had 5 clear cut chances and it has to be said - Neuer was pretty good that game, I could've won 6-7 to nil.

I reworked the corner exploit setup a bit and it seems to give better results. I've set the following instructions:
DL, DR, DC (one of the two), DMC, MCL, MCR - stay back. One of the MCs could be set to attack the ball from deep, but I doubt that it would make a big difference, maybe a goal or two due to melees in the box.
The other DC - challenge keeper.
STCL, STCR - lurk outside area.
STC - attack near post.

Back