no there is more than that, mainly in team instructions. Actually, they are super random, I can't make them consistent enough unfortunately.

I bought Wanyama in 2 saves, this guy just can't stop taking red cards, just like Suarez from Liverpool... no idea why !

I came back to the one from OP, and trying to make it stronger in the offensive part while not disrupting the defensive part of the system. I guess we can't have it all but I'll try :p

no this season was entirely made with the tweak from OP I'm working on. I'll give it a shot with a big team in EPL as this is something people usually like to play with, and upload it after that so you guys can give it a shot too

no this season was entirely made with the tweak from OP I'm working on. I'll give it a shot with a big team in EPL as this is something people usually like to play with, and upload it after that so you guys can give it a shot too
is more atacking now?
in my save created 2 regens with 200 PA. got them already=)

yes a little bit more attacking, mainly with wingers. I changed corner routine a little bit and I noticed having a guy with high jumping for corners helps a lot too ! so mainly one of your CB as it's quite natural for them. Juhasz scored over 20 goals in the season.

The rest is very similar to OP, but with tweaks here and there in team settings.

I'm testing with L'pool at the moment but gonna be hard : no friendlies (totally messed up with that :D) and no money at all. Will see how it goes but the start of the season gonna be very hard as the tactic understanding is still barely in the "correct" while the 1st game in EPL is coming ^^

Currently managing Watford in my career save. I'm sitting well in 2nd in the championship but I have had to stop using this tactic because I'm dropping to many points. It does not matter if its home or away either. I understand that my defenders are not the best and as a team we are over performing. Season objective was mid table.
The probleming I'm facing is I concede around 2 goals a game and I can't keep a lead. I can be 2 or 3 up and end up drawing the match. To be fair I have had some amazing results with the tactic but I can't seem to get any consistency from it.
Maybe I am expecting to much from it and I understand I'm not going to win every game. But when you read about others success with it I can't help but wonder what's going wrong!

I would love to keep using the tactic as I have some really decent midfielders and a decent team in general. I would love for any one to try and put there finger on this for me.
I will post some screen shots later of team etc if it helps.

Thanks for any help

2017 season every tactic is good. even basic tactics. and with mufc especially

I understand that, but it's still impressive when your opponent has like 1 or 0 shots on target pretty much every game :D

good job pedropt ! cardozo in an absolute beast in FM, and those stats don't surprise me.

I'm finishing the "offensive version" at the moment, it produces a better football while keeping things tight at the back.

@steve_carpy : what's your match preparation ? Try a different approach here, that helps me sometimes. conceding 2 goals/ game with that tactic is not normal. You should struggle scoring, but you should have a solid defense. Could you please upload screens of your players ? mainly the back 4, the DMC and the 2 CM ? Thanks, hope I will be helpfull

good job pedropt ! cardozo in an absolute beast in FM, and those stats don't surprise me.

I'm finishing the "offensive version" at the moment, it produces a better football while keeping things tight at the back.

@steve_carpy : what's your match preparation ? Try a different approach here, that helps me sometimes. conceding 2 goals/ game with that tactic is not normal. You should struggle scoring, but you should have a solid defense. Could you please upload screens of your players ? mainly the back 4, the DMC and the 2 CM ? Thanks, hope I will be helpfull
gogogogo. w8ing for offensive version. have Neymar in Swansea=))))))

hum... unfortunately I think it would be better to play with a cardozo type of player as the ST position (aka a big super strong guy with high jumping abilities, even if try to make it efficient with poachers too) so you would have to play him ML or MC in the next tactic, he could be pretty good as MC I think !

hum... unfortunately I think it would be better to play with a cardozo type of player as the ST position (aka a big super strong guy with high jumping abilities, even if try to make it efficient with poachers too) so you would have to play him ML or MC in the next tactic, he could be pretty good as MC I think !
ill try.now he is ST. 5 goals in 5 matches.i im build team for now. have already very strong potencial regens. this season for adapt players etc.

View attachment 343516

here you go ! the black manba is unleashed ! hope it works for you guys, it's quite good for me

Started it from the scratch so there is some difference between this and Viper that may come from mistakes

View attachment 343516

here you go ! the black manba is unleashed ! hope it works for you guys, it's quite good for me

Started it from the scratch so there is some difference between this and Viper that may come from mistakes
This tactic is very impressive I've won Champions League with Schalke but can you do it the same tactic with 4-4-1-1 or Your Anaconda Tactic's Formation?