i would ask something to silveyra and wizzi.... i have a fantastic youth facilities and a very good head youth of developement but every year i get a maximum 2 stars potential players.....any suggestions?

You are a disgrace.
This user,tuffboy, copied and posted this tactic on another forum as if it were created by him.
This is the link:
[Tática FM 2013] 4141 Extreame Unbeat 13.3.0/13.3.3 - Clube Manager Portugal (FM2013)

On topic: This tactic was amazing in defense, but the atack was poor, 5/6 shoots per game.
I started another save with the tweeks by Zeman.

LOL that's epic ! And he says it doesn't work for him XD

@tuffboy : don't worry buddy, I don't care that you share and tell it's yours, but don't say it doesn't work here if you copy it on another site and tell you did it and it does amazing for you. Thanks anyway for the "feedback"

@jamie boy would you mind posting some revelant results with stats so I can also improve the attack ? Thanks

Last edited:
[video=youtube;lCVur5xsCDs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCVur5xsCDs[/video]check this goal

Cant keep a clean sheet and constantly draw, I speak to players all the time to keep them happy but still nothing. Seriously guys I am like that guy before, it is like I have a rogue copy of this as NOTHING works. I am Everton and have NEVER had a clean sheet, even with this tactic where you hardly concede!
View attachment 342725Moyes can and u cant?

i would ask something to silveyra and wizzi.... i have a fantastic youth facilities and a very good head youth of developement but every year i get a maximum 2 stars potential players.....any suggestions?
on my old save i played 14 seasons and my facilities were the best. and in 14 seasons only 1 regen was 5 star player. its luck.

I won against OM away 1 0 for them and home 2 0 ....now i m going to play against celtic semi finals champions....in the league i m still first....any suggestions for match prep and oppositions instructions??
thanks wizzi for the answers
LOL for the guy posted silveyra tactic and he said doesnt work

I won against OM away 1 0 for them and home 2 0 ....now i m going to play against celtic semi finals champions....in the league i m still first....any suggestions for match prep and oppositions instructions??
thanks wizzi for the answers
LOL for the guy posted silveyra tactic and he said doesnt work
yeah=) its shame. Def. positioning. and who is your assistant?

View attachment 342816didnt change nothing from tactic on op.have kozak and wanyama.they are bad in discipline.dont like that.gonna sell them after season.

update. Win vs MUFC.2:1

Last edited:
not better, just different. the one in the OP is actually solid and consistent. The other ones are more... random. Sometimes you'll shine, sometimes it's just ****... Don't know how to explain it tbh ^^

Here is another one, doing quite well too !

Won CL with Anderlecht, no major signing, just free transfers to bring depth to the team :

View attachment 343189
what difference between cobra and anaconda? AML / AMR change to ml and mr?. im finishing 1st season with swansea with viper. worst previous save was better, but now i had alot injures and wanyama red card every 3-5 games training already for not discussing with referees.after finish season ill try both anaconda and cobra