I will upload it on the first page once I have finished testing it to make sure it's credible haha.

2-3-1-3-1 TEST

View attachment 339770
Well from first glance, it works and worked wonders, but I will continue to test it in Away games and bigger games too.

View attachment 339772

View attachment 339769
As we can see, Luke Shaw and Dani Carvajal were right up there, pushing forward as I wanted them to.

View attachment 339768
From the statistics, we can see we had a heck of a lot of attempts at goal with 35 and 7 clear cut chances with 8 half chances. Also 100% tackles won in 90 minutes is pretty good.

View attachment 339766

Last edited:
I'm using your second tactic (2-3-1-3-1) in a FMC save. Results are so good... 7 played - 7 won. And the scores are high, won two matches in a row 6-1/6-0 :D

milan or dortmund? which team i should pick?

View attachment 677105
View attachment 677107
View attachment 677109
Player statistics as a whole show us that Luke Shaw was the most consistent performer with an Average Rating of 7.82 and assisted 19 goals and had a 81% pass accuracy over the season and luckily the players marked in red stayed injury free, where as other players picked up minor knocks over the course of the season.

Wayne Rooney scored a total of 51 goals and assisted in 24 whereas Juan Mata scored 32 and assisted 32.

Joe Jenkins (18) was the true hero from this list as the Champions League Final looked as though it was slipping through our finger tips at 1 - 0 until Joe Jenkins came on over Wayne Rooney and scored twice to win the Champions League! Unreal.

Wilfried Zaha is highlighted in blue as this is the player that may be leaving soon, after a poor season for the youngster, valued at £25.5M it can't be too bad to sell him?

View attachment 677111
Here are the season results, including results from last season (lowlighted in grey) up to the last time we lost against Tottenham.

We are only 5 games away (45 unbeaten current run) from overhauling the current invincible's Arsenal's 49 game unbeaten run in the Premier League whereas we have created some records in the FA-Cup (13 unbeaten current run) and the Capital One Cup (13 unbeaten current run).

View attachment 677112
View attachment 677114
View attachment 677120
So from the Tactic Analysis we can see we score a goal every 30 minutes or there about and concede a goal every 126 minutes or there about which is great going forward.

TACTICS FACED

View attachment 677131
View attachment 677133

View attachment 677121
From the overview we can see that we conceded 9 goals in 1020 minutes facing the formation 4-1DM-2-2-1 which is our most vulnerable tactic to face. I am happy to see our Average Age at 23 and our best attribute being Strength.

NEXT SEASON PLAN

• Develop existing 4-1DM-1-3-1
  • Develop player's preferred moves to assist the tactic progression
  • Quarterly Tactic Analysis (as above)
  • Sell Players to fit new signings Ross Barkley (AMC) and James Ward-Prowse (MC) into the system.

HOW IT LOOKS NOW

View attachment 677123

PLUG & PLAY : OI Included
Download FLUID 4-1DM-1-3-1 : View attachment 677512

View attachment 680488
View attachment 680491
I am very happy to bring to you a new improved tactic, FLUID 2-3-1-3-1 which has been successful so far for me, I am constantly looking for improvement from my tactics so regular updates to follow.

View attachment 680494
Above is a screen shot of my squad in the formation, you are able to change player roles without really affecting the tactic, I changed Pogba to a AP Attack as he was playing to close to Fellaini.

View attachment 680496
Results in the new season 2016/17 so far looking so good, started using this new tactic from Leverkusen 4-0 victory and haven't conceded since. Playing unbelievable football and Wayne Rooney scored a magnificent over-head kick against Sporting.

View attachment 680497
As you can see from our sequences, we are breaking records left, right and centre with a current unbeaten run standing at 88 games.

GIVE IT A GO : View attachment 680499

View attachment 680488
Preferred Move Training

Just a few that my players have got training on.

GK

• Avoids using weaker foot
CWB-Right

• Runs with ball down right
  • Gets forward whenever possible
  • Hugs line
  • Knocks ball past opponent
CD

• Plays short simple passes
  • Stays back at all times
  • Does not dive into tackles
  • Tries long range passes
  • Runs with ball rarely
CWB-Left

• Runs with ball down left
  • Hugs line
DM

• Comes deep to get the ball
  • Stays back at all times
  • Does not dive into tackles
MC

• Dictates the tempo
RW

• Places shots
  • Cuts inside
  • Likes to switch ball to other flank
  • Runs with ball often
AMC

LW

• Places shots
  • Cuts inside
  • Likes to switch ball to other flank
  • Runs with ball often
ST

TRAINING

View attachment 677148
  • Balanced - High
  • Teamwork
  • Allow Rest Days Before & After
  • Workload should be Medium
  • Team Training continued / Under 21 / Youth Squads, set yourself in charge of training in staff responsibilities
  • Team Training continued / Under 21 / Youth Squads / Once above complete, set same routine.
  • Individual Training / On 1st of each month ask assistant to set trianing, leave it at Average unless player moans.
  • Individual Training continued / Under 21 / Youth, do the same process.
  • Individual Training continued / Positional and Preferred Move Training only to be training in pre-season.
View attachment 680488

I do not understand your system of training, how you run your pre-season and During your season? What are your individual workout look like?

Would be appreciated for the help :)

Which one is the most effective celticbhoys ?

First game middle of season using the fluid 2-3-1-3-1 with Monaco :

View attachment 339524 View attachment 339523

Lucas Pratto missed a lot of chances. I like the offensive movements a lot, but it conceeds a lot of chances for the opponents.
I had 7 CCC and 5 half CCC

Lorient had 2 CCC and 6 half CCC

If your team is strong like Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal then the Fluid one is the strongest. Lower teams use Rigid away and Fluid at home, but rigid if playing bigger teams.

I set the individual training each month on the 1st of each month, I ask the assistant to set it and leave them at Average, and have balanced High and Team Work on for Match Prep unless attacking movement is suggested by your assistant.

in the off-season I put very high in balanced and tactics in match prep for fluidity.

TopHill, your team is probably not strong enough to use it, plus you were playing away so well done on that front haha! Playing away is tough most of the time and to win using that formation, well done!

milan or dortmund? which team should i pick?

If your team is strong like Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal then the Fluid one is the strongest. Lower teams use Rigid away and Fluid at home, but rigid if playing bigger teams.

I set the individual training each month on the 1st of each month, I ask the assistant to set it and leave them at Average, and have balanced High and Team Work on for Match Prep unless attacking movement is suggested by your assistant.

in the off-season I put very high in balanced and tactics in match prep for fluidity.

And where can i find the rigid tactic, because i could not find it on page 1?

Would the "FLUID 4-1DM-1-3-1" be good for Arsenal? been looking for a decent tactic for a while, yours look promising can't wait to give them a try debating on "FLUID 4-1DM-1-3-1" or "FLUID 2-3-1-3-1" though? :D

Rigid is on another page, the football-manager-tactics page : CLICK HERE

Arsenal are good enough, definitely and tzahy, Dortmund would be great!

I tried this with Everton and it was amazing going 22 games unbeaten untill the last few games of the season, Couldnt get a win for love nor money and even lost 2-0 to championship bolton in the FA cup final. since then the tactic has gone downhill massivly and ive lost 9 games in a row. I signed some beast players too so maybe its just a case of letting them gel and hopfully i can start picking up points again. never seen a tactic decline so fast BUT ill stick with it.

Still the best unbeatable tactic I have created

View attachment 338769
View attachment 338768
View attachment 338767
102 games without losing is an unbelievable record and if it wasn't for Paul Pogba's 2 goals against Man City and in injury time (90+1) when he scored the equalizer! You could imagine me sitting then all of a sudden jumping up and down for joy after that free kick was belted in past Joe Hart! I now wonder how far I can go with this tactic.

Even going 10 games without conceding was amazing!

How long does it take you ,to get a position to natural when you only train it on preseason?