Any idea how to improve the defense? I had conceded 11 goals in the last 3 games and that amount is absolutely unacceptable for me. Any tweakings to suggest?

Any idea how to improve the defense? I had conceded 11 goals in the last 3 games and that amount is absolutely unacceptable for me. Any tweakings to suggest?

drop the cms to dms

its the same... with some modifications from your part! Its my opinion! Anyway! Its a good tactic! GGood luck!

Last edited:
Would this work for NApoli ive just started a new game?

thanks satorox this is going great with galatasaray 12 points clear at halfway.and to answer hernanes question i play lorik cana and musa cagiran in midfield. but you will need another striker i sold harry kewell and bought sercan yildirim.

its the same... with some modifications from your part! Its my opinion! Anyway! Its a good tactic! GGood luck!

So by your standards, all the 4-3-2-1 tactics on this website are all plagiarized? :mad:

idiot, please gtfo

If you think that way, the only original tactics would be something ridiculous like a 1-2(full backs)-2(DM)-3-2(with a wide forward).

On topic: its been working good for me, trying not to care too much about conceding since I am winning matches.

This tactic works great so far with Galatasaray. I am unbeaten in 9 games with a 4-1 against Trabzonspor and a 2-1 against Fenerbahce (away game). My best scorer is Cristian Benitez with 9 goals in 7 matches

A brilliant tactic, well done :) Here's just one of the results that it got me:

View attachment 127408

Very happy with that one!!! Sadly Arsenal are overperforming in the league, so I may not win as I started using the tactic halfway into the season!

Got spanked 5-1 by Man U in my first game, but then went to City and everything seemed to click.

What if my strikers were Yaya Sanogo (strong, fast, decent technique, good finishing+composure, tall), and Christian benitez (fast, quick, good finishing, decent technique)? I would normally just make sanogo a target man and benitez a poacher.. would that mess up this tactic?

does this work for lower league teams and has anyone got a sloution for conceding so many goals?

Had loads of red cards with this - 4 in 3 games, and loads of bookings too.

Also seems to be performing better away from home.

Will give it a few more games before dropping it - hopefully I'll find some consistency soon as I'm slowly sliding down the table.

Had loads of red cards with this - 4 in 3 games, and loads of bookings too.

Also seems to be performing better away from home.

Will give it a few more games before dropping it - hopefully I'll find some consistency soon as I'm slowly sliding down the table.

have you pitch dimension MAX???

---------- Post added at 03:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

it is not your opinion,..this is just an unfounded accusation against me. I have set the evidence is not as you say!!! bye, flamer ;)

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------

Wow you´re really boss.:DThis is great tactic.With United I won everything and Rooney is amazing killer.So now i try with Fiorentina.I will post some screens after few matches.;)

thanks chachar ;)

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 AM ----------

So by your standards, all the 4-3-2-1 tactics on this website are all plagiarized? :mad:

idiot, please gtfo

:):):)

have you pitch dimension MAX???

---------- Post added at 03:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

Yes, pitch is max size.

I don't blame your tactic as it seems to be working very well for others.

I'm playing as Harrogate Town - guessing its not very well suited to lower standard teams!

Last edited:
I feel like it would be good in lower leagues. Its a high tempo tactic that hits teams on the break, doesn't rely on possession in my experience. A direct style of play is suitable for a lower league team.

Hate to burst your bubble mate but this tactic sucks!! played 5 with Everton 4 league games against lower teams won 1 drew 1 and lost the others most memorably a 5-0 loss to aston villa oh and got knocked out of the FA cup by ipswich 3-0, i have seen some good tactics but this definetelly isnt one, also same as other posts lots of shots but strikers couldnt hit a barn door lol!!!!

Did you give your team time to adjust to the tactic at all? No, 5 games isn't enough which will some what explain your results.
And if your team can't score its chances, that's your teams fault. A tactic can only help in the creating of chances, it can not score goals for you.

I feel like it would be good in lower leagues. Its a high tempo tactic that hits teams on the break, doesn't rely on possession in my experience. A direct style of play is suitable for a lower league team.

Sadly not in the lower leagues any more... got Harrogate to the Premiership but its only my second season in this league, so don't really have the players to compete at a high tempo.

Hate to burst your bubble mate but this tactic sucks!! played 5 with Everton 4 league games against lower teams won 1 drew 1 and lost the others most memorably a 5-0 loss to aston villa oh and got knocked out of the FA cup by ipswich 3-0, i have seen some good tactics but this definetelly isnt one, also same as other posts lots of shots but strikers couldnt hit a barn door lol!!!!

ok mate...you are the first and the only,probably you are not able to train or or did you download the tactics without reading the instructions!!!

---------- Post added at 04:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 AM ----------

Did you give your team time to adjust to the tactic at all? No, 5 games isn't enough which will some what explain your results.
And if your team can't score its chances, that's your teams fault. A tactic can only help in the creating of chances, it can not score goals for you.

thx mate ;););)