Did you give your team time to adjust to the tactic at all? No, 5 games isn't enough which will some what explain your results.
And if your team can't score its chances, that's your teams fault. A tactic can only help in the creating of chances, it can not score goals for you.
still think this tactic sucks!!!!

No problem. I've been loving this tactic so far and it just annoys me when people make their decision on a new tactic after a match or two. You can only judge a tactic over a whole season.

Luckily I had been using a 4-2-2-2 all season so my team hit the ground running when I threw this one in. 8 wins and 1 draw with United and only 5 goals conceded so it doesn't seem as leaky as other people are saying.

No problem. I've been loving this tactic so far and it just annoys me when people make their decision on a new tactic after a match or two. You can only judge a tactic over a whole season.

Luckily I had been using a 4-2-2-2 all season so my team hit the ground running when I threw this one in. 8 wins and 1 draw with United and only 5 goals conceded so it doesn't seem as leaky as other people are saying.

The best defense is in proportion with the defenders you have available

Would this work for NApoli ive just started a new game?

Yes, with Napoli using this tactic i won Serie A (110 goals), Italian Cup and Europa League.
This tactic is amazing.

satarox pls help im playing with juve im at half of season i score a lot of goals but i conceded a lot of goals too,can you give me some tip for defense?

hey everybody,

first of all, thx for this great tactic and information about this formation, perfect dude

i try first time this tactic in the half of the season with Werder bremen.
before i try this tactic last season i stay in the middle of the leaugue, but after i try ur tactic i finished the season on the 4th rank.

this season i start with ur tactic, let see whats happen.

My team:

GK Wiese
DC Mertesacker
DC Naldo
DL Fritz
DR Boenisch
MC Frings
MC Borowski
WL Marin (Kavlak)
WR Afelly
FL Arnautovic (Pizzaro)
FR Ndoy

what u think about this team for ur tactic??

thx , cel

I need help... I`m using this tactic so far and the results are flawless but.... My player`s condition drops A LOT every game i play ... Average con is around 80 % ,,,, and yes i`m rotating my players every match and however for the next match they still get tired a lot :( Help pls and sry for my english :) Oh yeah and my training schedule is on medium (nearly light)

Last edited:
I play with Baros and Cristian Benitez, but I don't really know how to take the maximum of those two players.

Used tactic for all pre season and up to 12 games in. Doing well, waiting for my big game of the season and here it is Man Utd 8 (eight) v 0 Newcastle! what a result.

unfortunatley I am Newcastle!!!!!!!!
Hope this just a blip - was so promising.

any chance of screen shoot of the way the player instruction for forwards and midfield are set up.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

any chance for the screen shots of player instruction for each position

So here are some screens as promised.After 5 matches I have 11 points and 2 place in Seria A.

1zpas.jpg

My first match any problem.

2zpas.jpg

Close match with luck I won.

3zpas.jpg

I was better but the opponent scored first chance.Fortunately, I eventually turned the match.

4zpas.jpg

For me, a classic phenomenon opponent had one chance to score. I had a lot of chances but scoring is bad.4 clear cut chances and 2 bars.

5zpas.jpg

Again, chances of burning from my side.Unide scored after corner and free-kick of 30 m.

sestavab.jpg

This is my squad.

So I found some problems with this tactic in my game.Corner kicks i don´t have any chance to score.And my central midfielders don´t play very well.Scoring efficiency is not good.It's sometimes amazing what they can drop players.But opponents on the other hand turns his chances completely.

Some advice or idea to make better this team?(H)

my champions league finale with porto

just great tactic

I need help... I`m using this tactic so far and the results are flawless but.... My player`s condition drops A LOT every game i play ... Average con is around 80 % ,,,, and yes i`m rotating my players every match and however for the next match they still get tired a lot :( Help pls and sry for my english :) Oh yeah and my training schedule is on medium (nearly light)

are you using patch 1.0 or 2.1???

SATOROX

can you tel me what attributes for players we need please