I think the update might have just killed this tactic!!

This update is from the Newcastle Game onwards. As you can see Lucas Boye has played well. Got player of the month.

Now I have Sunderland after the update. I lost it 3-1, I tried again as I wanted to see if the tactic is now fu**ed. Lost 1-0.

View attachment 330593

Played around with a few instructions and managed to beat them 4-0. For some reason I cant take any screenshots now but ill upload a pic asap.

This update is from the Newcastle Game onwards. As you can see Lucas Boye has played well. Got player of the month.

Now I have Sunderland after the update. I lost it 3-1, I tried again as I wanted to see if the tactic is now fu**ed. Lost 1-0.

View attachment 702029
ok, I removed the update and I will do more tests when I get home.

Played around with a few instructions and managed to beat them 4-0. For some reason I cant take any screenshots now but ill upload a pic asap.

OK, I will remove it for now and I will do more tests when I get home.

forgot to mention I have used this on Very fluid since Newcastle

View attachment 702029

Pls help me player for fomartion :D

New season with new patch so far:
View attachment 330381

Mignolet made few mistakes that costs me game vs Chelsea and made me nervous vs Cardiff :( Timo Horn is alot better, 5 games and 4 cleen sheets!
Seems that with new patch I start to score more goals from wings. Set pieces needs some work also, I think.

Last edited:
New season with new patch so far:
View attachment 702514

Mignolet made few mistakes that costs me game vs Chelsea and made me nervous vs Cardiff :( Timo Horn is alot better, 5 games and 4 cleen sheets!
Seems that with new patch I start to score more goals from wings. Set pieces needs some work also, I think.

Are you using the new updated tactic in these games?

I'm conceding a lot of late goals even after being 2 or 3 nil up, it gets to 80 mins and my team just stops playing no matter what I change after the new update... Was working great until then :(

i cant extract it:S and im using fm Resource Tool

i cant extract it:S and im using fm Resource Tool
you have to download the file and copy it in the tactics folder, than you can see it in the game under archived tactics.
You have to copy the file in this folder Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\tactics

I'm conceding a lot of late goals even after being 2 or 3 nil up, it gets to 80 mins and my team just stops playing no matter what I change after the new update... Was working great until then :(

Well, try to change the tactic when you are leading already late in the game. This is a very offensive tactic, you shouldn't play it when you lead 3-0 because it's risky. Try setting the mentality to counter or drop one CM to DM, feel free to tweak it and see what works out for you.

Currently I am working at a more defensive version to be used in tough away games, maybe you could switch to the other tactic when you want to be more defensive.

Or another thing Im doing when my team get complacent is the team shouts -> Passionate: Concentrate. I think it helps also...

Last edited:
Well, try to change the tactic when you are leading already late in the game. This is a very offensive tactic, you shouldn't play it when you lead 3-0 because it's risky. Try setting the mentality to counter or drop one CM to DM, feel free to tweak it and see what works out for you.

Currently I am working at a more defensive version to be used in tough away games, maybe you could switch to the other tactic when you want to be more defensive.

Or another thing Im doing when my team get complacent is the team shouts -> Passionate: Concentrate. I think it helps also...

Pls update new tactics tweat of you :D

I have tried, that's what I said no matter what I do it makes no difference...

hi, would like to know why i can't import the new tactic to my game? is it the file extension is not compatible? .fmf instead of .tac

For all that cant load new tactic into game, make sure you put it in the tactic folder under my documents/sports interactive/FM15/tactics (something similare).
Then you can ingame go to archived tactics and find the tactic.

i tried to put BVB v4.fmf to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\tactics, but the tactic not shown in archived tactic, any idea?

In order to use this tactic in FM you have to follow these steps:
1) Copy this file into this folder Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\tactics
2) In game click on the arrow under the tactics screen -> Manage Tactics -> Import
3) Select this file from the list and click ok
4) Now it should appear in the list with the tactics you can use in game.