The latest file has been saved in the wrong format.It's .fmf and should be.tac.That's the issue.

I will continue using the original tactic though because it owns:)

In order to use this tactic in FM you have to follow these steps:
1) Copy this file into this folder Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\tactics
2) In game click on the arrow under the tactics screen -> Manage Tactics -> Import
3) Select this file from the list and click ok
4) Now it should appear in the list with the tactics you can use in game.

Sorry forgot I still had beta :p Got the full version up and running now. :D

This tactic is fantastic... For the first season. Used this tactic as Tottenham and finished 3rd in my first season despite being predicted a measly 8th. Used the tactic for the next season and was 17th by January and ended up getting the sack.
I then got the job at Villa in the summer and was predicted to finish 16th and ended up finishing 5th and won the FA Cup! Then again, next season I'm battling relegation by Christmas time. Is anyone else experiencing this problem or is it just me?

Cheers!

This tactic is fantastic... For the first season. Used this tactic as Tottenham and finished 3rd in my first season despite being predicted a measly 8th. Used the tactic for the next season and was 17th by January and ended up getting the sack.
I then got the job at Villa in the summer and was predicted to finish 16th and ended up finishing 5th and won the FA Cup! Then again, next season I'm battling relegation by Christmas time. Is anyone else experiencing this problem or is it just me?

Cheers!

Hey bud. I didn't have these huge spikes in performance. And I think that it's not the tactic the reason why you have those. Maybe it is because you transfer too many players at once in the second season?

What I have found is that this tactic is extremely effective in home games, and less so away (especially against stronger teams). Therefore I am developing now a pure counter attack tactic to be used in these games.

I'm pretty sure it was the tactic due to using other tactics with the same team on other saves and doing awful.
I only transferred in maximum 3 players over the summer.

Funny that, I found the tactic especially good against the big clubs by just changing it to 'counter' and doing nothing else. Won the FA Cup final 4 - 2 over Arsenal with the counter on.

I'm using this tactic on my first season with Tottenham and I have started to either lose many games or end up tying thanks to late conceded goals. No matter how many pep talks I give or if I drop the cm's to dm's or if I change the mentality to standard, or if I'm playing away to Chelsea or home to ******* Stoke, I always end up conceding late goals. This has happened to me around 15 times this season. It's a shame since this was finally the first tactic that actually worked with me but I'm starting to think that I should go ahead and switch to something else.

I'm using this tactic on my first season with Tottenham and I have started to either lose many games or end up tying thanks to late conceded goals. No matter how many pep talks I give or if I drop the cm's to dm's or if I change the mentality to standard, or if I'm playing away to Chelsea or home to ******* Stoke, I always end up conceding late goals. This has happened to me around 15 times this season. It's a shame since this was finally the first tactic that actually worked with me but I'm starting to think that I should go ahead and switch to something else.

Hey, I'm currently playing with Newcastle and I have the same problem (conceding late goals). Are you sure that it's due to the tactic? Because in my case players just get too tired (under 60% in the final 10 minutes). This is why they can't keep the pace for 90 minutes.

I suggest using take a breather and waste time(in the final 10 minutes). Try to keep the ball as much as possible.

Cheers!

I had the same problem on January! I don't buy new players for my club, so I guess it is AI that changed something because our result is so good before January.

Last edited:
Do you think this tactic might work with Liverpool ? I bought Marco Reus to play him as an Inside Forward and i have Raheem for a winger, the complete forward role i think is perfect for Sturridge , but I don't know if Coutinho can play in midfield. Any advice ?

Do you think this tactic might work with Liverpool ? I bought Marco Reus to play him as an Inside Forward and i have Raheem for a winger, the complete forward role i think is perfect for Sturridge , but I don't know if Coutinho can play in midfield. Any advice ?
Reus was the best player the whole season as Inside Forward- Attack in this tactic. Sterling is one of the best right wingers in game. For the central midfielder-attack, I retrained Kagawa to play in CM and he did it excellently, so I believe Coutinho can do it as well. Give it a try!

what training do you use during pre-season and afterwards?

I generally use fitness training for pre-season with some teamwork here and there. I do this for all tactics.
During season I use attacking for easy games and defend for hard games, but it's not a rule.

I generally use fitness training for pre-season with some teamwork here and there. I do this for all tactics.
During season I use attacking for easy games and defend for hard games, but it's not a rule.

what about general training during regular season?