Hi, hope you can help I have used both links but keeps saying tactic cannot be imported?

the 4-3-3 works great for me at borussia dortmund. i tweaked it a little, having midfielders and striker close down more and similar stuff.
only problem for me was, i have Mkhitaryan and Kagawa on my squad, so i put the MC with Central midfielder duty into AMC with attacking midfielder support/attack duty, i switch it from time to time. it also works great.

and i can only recommend to use those OI, really improves the game.

thanks for the tactics.

the 4-3-3 works great for me at borussia dortmund. i tweaked it a little, having midfielders and striker close down more and similar stuff.
only problem for me was, i have Mkhitaryan and Kagawa on my squad, so i put the MC with Central midfielder duty into AMC with attacking midfielder support/attack duty, i switch it from time to time. it also works great.

and i can only recommend to use those OI, really improves the game.

thanks for the tactics.

I am glad it is doing its job for you mate. I am having similar success using it with Newcastle in Premier League. As for Kagawa, when I played with Dortmund I used him in this tactic as CM( A ) and retrained him to play as MC, he was one of the best players in my team. I couldn't find a place for Mkhitaryan though (Reus was on Left and Aubameyang on right) so I sold him.

Have fun and post some results if you have the time.

Cheers

Hey! please help me! Im playing with arsenal and with the new tactic and I lose always! I even didnt qualify for ucl. Help please! I wanted to play with the old one (without update) but the old one is .tac and If i want to import it, it isnt there

i have a problem loading the tactic.seems like the game can't import .tac files but only .fmf.any suggestions?