What's with the lazy op - this is an english forum can you please change your core images to english atleast - you can do this by going to preferences - also when you communicate can you show a little respect and use the space bar on your keyboard so it doesn't look like this:

Iloveyellowglowingballsalotinmyfm16matchengineitssatisfyingmyneedssomethingmyxwifecouldlearnfrom

;)

looking forward to try your tactic - cheers

Easy there, mate. The bloke's from Russia and he doesn't know to type in English properly. But he is trying his best. May be he doesn't know where to leave spaces. Apparently, a few of us are able to decipher.If you find some arcane sentences, we can translate them.

Easy there, mate. The bloke's from Russia and he doesn't know to type in English properly. But he is trying his best. May be he doesn't know where to leave spaces. Apparently, a few of us are able to decipher.If you find some arcane sentences, we can translate them.

yea I might be too hard on him - though it is honestly **** when you have to strain your eyes like this - The fact that this happens over and over again people posting screenshots of their tactics using their own language - what a dogs breakfast that is - so you are correct I shouldn't expect people to respect that this is an english forum.

SMH

yea I might be too hard on him - though it is honestly **** when you have to strain your eyes like this - The fact that this happens over and over again people posting screenshots of their tactics using their own language - what a dogs breakfast that is - so you are correct I shouldn't expect people to respect that this is an english forum.

SMH
Do not you think that you are much upon yourself? be more simple

v1 vs v2 which one should I use? fiorentina team

training and oi english please?

v1 vs v2 which one should I use? fiorentina team

training and oi english please?

I'm using V1 to good effect, training I used:

Preseason - Team Cohesion - Match Tactics
Season - Balanced - Att. Movement or Def. positioning

Hope that helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SMH

Jesus I trust you for a tweak or a new tactic with a fox surface and enormously brand purpose :)
this tactic has genail air but my attacker does not work (bacca, jesus ect)

Buyur kardesim bende Fio ile yeni bir kariyere basladim.

View attachment 1071806
View attachment 1071807
View attachment 1071808
View attachment 1071809
View attachment 1071810

I'm started new career with Fiorentina. Teams is very bad. 13 new loan players. And we going good now. (sorry bad english)

4-4-1-1 V1, Use OI and traning with OP
Dostum peki türkiye liğinden 2. 3. lig takımları için hangi taktiği kullanmamı önerirsin?

Well what do you suggest for a smaller team, which is a tactic I use? (bad english)

Some people in here should try to be more respectful. Good tactic and good effort.

A final thing, if you struggle to comprehend what's what in the core images because of different languages it's rather ******* simple to figure it out.

Last edited:
V1 in the course of preparation for the season is a tactic will not be liquidView attachment 1071804

in the course of the season as a tactic becomes liquid View attachment 1071805

SMH

I agree that this is an English forum. But the fact is that he too is communicating in English. The screenshots are easy to understand as they are just a bunch of statistics. And for tactical positions, one just needs to download the tactic. It is against the forum regulations to type in another language but its hard to condone being hard on a person because he makes grammatical errors or in this case his kerning skills, no?

Hello again, I've tested this (version 1) and compared to 4-3-3 strikerless. For me (played Liverpool), slightly better is 4-3-3 strikerless, but both tactics did extremly well. In terms of defence strikerless seems to be slightly better - it allows more situations for oppositions, but opponents score less goals - I assume it allows more ****** situations and it turns out to be better. In terms of offense both tactics score just about the same.

Got 4 more points with strikerless in 14 games, the winrate for strikerless was around 90% while this 4-4-1-1 had it settled around 80%.

I think both tactics are great, it might depend just on what players you have, for my Liverpool which has 2 really good AMC's from the start maybe 4-3-3 strikerless is just more suited.

What I do like about this one is that it scores amazing number of goal right at the beggining of the 2nd half (around 46th-47th minute). Seems like always. Discipline is something to work but I guess all tactics have same problem here.

Tactics is surely one of the best out there so don't hesitate to try this one out. Cheers.

Some people in here should try to be more respectful. Good tactic and good effort.

A final thing, if you struggle to comprehend what's what in the core images because of different languages it's rather ******* simple to figure it out.

nice one, really - you want people to be more respectfull and deliver this sentence "it's rather ******* simple to figure it out" nice way to show what respectfull is, when typeing an answer to other people ;)

Wonder who that someone is :D

i'm liking your tactic,but i agree with the guy,try to post the images in english,it wil made your post even better

Last edited: