is it right that the mentality is set to standard on the counter tactic?

twelly2712. I guess you are talking about the Counter tactic, so the answer is "No". No need to change anything in the Counter tac

Attacking home and then I switch from Mentality Attacking two Counter when playing Away matches

11 games with this tactic 9-1-1 and scorer on 40-14, good job mate love the tactic, and I love the formation and roles 4-4-2 is my favorite formation, and no central midfielder or ball winning midfielder like in 99/100 tactics. love it! but I seems like it work better for me if I dont change to counter in away games, is going bad when I do that.

Thanks for you compliment, mate.

Please see your inbox, I sent you a message.

Sometimes, you need to change, sometimes, you don't. I don't know for sure yet when you need and when don't. But Counter seems to work better. However, when it comes to the second season, the M.U players are extremely familiar with the tactics, I defeated M.C Etihad with 4-2 and didn't need to change to Counter

1 of my friends told me that it is not until 2020 in the game that the tactics will be defeated by AI. I'm not sure about this

Last edited:
Hi Mate, can you explain which tactic should we use? I see 5 tactics on first page

he one that has highest corner stat to the least

I'm in my 4 season with stoke and first starting using you tactic today, but works woenders, I also have I nice squad in stoke but stil is impressive, I dont hope the tactic stops working like you said in 2020. I have read you message mate :)