Not a very good tactic. Weak in the attack and hopeless in defence.

???

A extremely weak tactic to me.

Tryed with Man United, knocked out of qualification to champions league and lost 3 out of 4 league games.

Scrapped!

PS. How someone can go undefeated in 15-20 games using this tactic, is beyond me

Last edited:
A extremely weak tactic to me.

Tryed with Man United, knocked out of qualification to champions league and lost 3 out of 4 league games.

Scrapped!

PS. How someone can go undefeated in 15-20 games using this tactic, is beyond me

Leave me a private message including your screenshots of the game (Training, squads, tactic session, Staff Responsibilities, First Team Staff Responsibilities), and I will tell you what you missed.

now I just start 5 season and I have problem in away games again 1 victory in 5 away games. is ******* annoying is always in away games. and i trouble scoring goals only 6 goals in the last 5 games and 4 of them in 1 game. and still losing away !

Last edited:
This tactic works wonders for me. I alternate between the attack and the standard version. Also made a counter version which works well against against the so called bigger teams. Keep up the good work!!

Move to Chelsea on January, they where 10th in the League. I plugged the attacking version and after 11 games (10-1-0 28-9) we are 4th at the end of February.

Best tactic I've ever tested. Going to post screenshots at the end of the season.