Horrible tactic. Defence is shocking.

qp3IrfV.jpg

only the first 2 pictures is ok,the other is invalid

2nd season as Rudar Velenje (Slovenia) coach.
7 wins in a row using attacking version

View attachment 181821

The offense is very strong. I like your tactic, very good job.
I have now to try the counter version in european games next season.

was desperately seeking a 442 tactic, applied it to my prem winning Saints team, but unfortunately has turned me into bottom of the table trash.....followed all instructions, not sure why working for others. Guess thats the random FM gene..Time to change tactics back to save my season...and Job!!

WlpHXfl.jpg

I'm starting to lose all my away games pretty annoying, lost 3-4 in a row now in away games, and I think is I good tactic but annoying is away is always away I has trouble. I dont no what to change!

How plays the wingers ? Like wingers, right foot on right and left foot on left ? Or like IF, Ronaldo, ribery, memphis depay, on left side and Bale, Lamela, robben on right side ?

works through pre season, get to league games and its just fails, its happened with so many tactics this year

Hi Mate, can you explain which tactic should we use? I see 5 tactics on first page

Hi dude, As I said, the first two files are the tactics. the second two are my corner set pieces. The last one is my filter

I'm starting to lose all my away games pretty annoying, lost 3-4 in a row now in away games, and I think is I good tactic but annoying is away is always away I has trouble. I dont no what to change!

Hi mate. it will be easier if you send me your screenshots.

was desperately seeking a 442 tactic, applied it to my prem winning Saints team, but unfortunately has turned me into bottom of the table trash.....followed all instructions, not sure why working for others. Guess thats the random FM gene..Time to change tactics back to save my season...and Job!!

WlpHXfl.jpg

1/ Have you read all of my instructions clearly?
2/ Did you change mentality for away matches?
3/ which team do you play? If it is a team at the lower half of the league, you should use the Counter tactic

Why would it be easier?

I can tell you what you missed in my instructions or I can learn something from those screenshots to improve the Away matches.

However, as I said, the Attacking tactics focuses more on scoring than defending, that's why sometimes you get silly concedes. Reducing mentality when playing away just makes the players to play a little bit safer

I am trying to apply the Counter tactic in Away matches for big teams (solid defense+guarantee win)

I can tell you what you missed in my instructions or I can learn something from those screenshots to improve the Away matches.

However, as I said, the Attacking tactics focuses more on scoring than defending, that's why sometimes you get silly concedes. Reducing mentality when playing away just makes the players to play a little bit safer
t not working for me anymore I use attacking home and counter mentality away and not working last 10 games is 3-2-5 and score in 11-7 defence seem okay but cant score anymore, is hard to find I consistenst tactic