As well as understand your team's position. I don't know where Stoke stands in your save game, I assume that after 3 seasons, Stoke will be a WEAK team; if so, applying the Attacking tactic is not reasonable

You should use it at the beginning + notice the position of your team (small or weak) to use a suitable tactics. Your logic lives beyond the tactics

As well as understand your team's position. I don't know where Stoke stands in your save game, I assume that after 3 seasons, Stoke will be a WEAK team; if so, applying the Attacking tactic is not reasonable
I'm in 4 season and I have I strong team, I fight for chmapions league and winning the league, I have embolo martial Leroy sane ødegaard bazoer tielemans weigl zivkovic nouri cancel and more. so have I strong team. havent won in 5 games now

2rrsch4.jpg

Attack home
Counter away
Tactics of this topic or your?

Last edited:
I'm in 4 season and I have I strong team, I fight for chmapions league and winning the league, I have embolo martial Leroy sane ødegaard bazoer tielemans weigl zivkovic nouri cancel and more. so have I strong team. havent won in 5 games now

So, the next things I want to know are your 1) training session, 2) your coaches, 3) how you arrange them, 4) your tactic screen, 5) where you put Odegaard, nouri? 6) Zivkovic who? Andrija or Richairo?
I want to see your training session, your coaches to make sure you did like I mentioned; you tactic screen to make sure that your team are familiar with the tactic. Knowing where you put those players is also necessary, a screenshot will be better I don't think Odegaard fit into the tactic, as well as Nouri

here is some screenshots

Man, that explains all since I told Training MUST focus on TACTIC, but you set BALANCE, and on Scheduling Column must be almost "More Match Training", don't set it balance.

Man, that explains all since I told Training MUST focus on TACTIC, but you set BALANCE, and on Scheduling Column must be almost "More Match Training", don't set it balance.
but then the does improve the stats? so change scheduling should all op to match training or almost all op? what about match prep is def positioning fine and what about OP?

but then the does improve the stats? so change scheduling should all op to match training or almost all op? what about match prep is def positioning fine and what about OP?

see above picture please

Firstly, the Attacking one focuses on attacking, keeps opponents defending, thus, there is no need to train Defending (including in Balance). Moreover, I always train tactic because I believe tactics are the most essential part, I believe they are more important than attacking training, ... From the beginning, I have told that this tactics focus on tactics and how you arrange your team.

Firstly, the Attacking one focuses on attacking, keeps opponents defending, thus, there is no need to train Defending (including in Balance). Moreover, I always train tactic because I believe tactics are the most essential part, I believe they are more important than attacking training, ... From the beginning, I have told that this tactics focus on tactics and how you arrange your team.
so I should train my team like on the picture I can se you ha set the attacking movement in the calender ?

so I should train my team like on the picture I can se you ha set the attacking movement in the calender ?

It is for match preparation.

Well, since it is the Lunar New Year Holiday in my country, I won't probably be online for a couple of days, so if you have any questions, you can reach me at [email protected]

It is for match preparation.

Well, since it is the Lunar New Year Holiday in my country, I won't probably be online for a couple of days, so if you have any questions, you can reach me at [email protected]
so I should set on attacking movement in the calender only one time in are month or every time before a game?