insert this tactic into your folder and you will be shafting the opposition in no time... thrusting your balls into the back of their nets relentlessly again and again...looking at the tactic it may look like a bit of a cockup but in reality its really great in defense and attack
give it a try you maybe surprised how good it is

View attachment 1204118

View attachment 1204119

I made download now and tonight i share impresions!
Regards!

I try Penetration tactic around 5 games with my Lazio team and conceded lot of goals.
Your Best tactic is 4-1-1-4 OTLW.

I've attached it mate but like I say I've literally changed the CM and GK roles, all Rego8's instructions etc are still the same.

All credit must go to Rego8 for this, definitely the best I've come across.

Now I've finally found a tactic I'm 100% happy with, I've just started a new long term one with Man United and bought some wonderkids to keep me going. Good start to the season!

Thanks again Rego8, loving it!!

Maybe only on my save that the shredder doesn't work as well as im running an old version of the game and i dont have a worldclass squad, just mbappe and alot of youngsters with 190+ PA. But yes this tweak did it for me, the only adjusted i did, as my players are not yet worldclass, was to switch from very attacking to attacking, remove "hit early crosses", switch to whipped crosses, set the attacking to wide, overlap both flanks. And with that i've gone a whole season unbeaten with the worst result being a 3-3 draw against United at old trafford having a player sent off and 1 injured when i was winning, they scored at injury time. Apart from that its been a work in the park really.

Also im playing with Ac milan in yr 2025, started unemployed and took over them in 2022. Hired good coaches and convinced a head of youth to become my assistant manager as he had 20 on all coaching attributes, man management, discipline, motivation, tactical knowlegde, etc.

I let my assistant do training, including individuals (im lazy), i dont do any teamtalks before match, only if at halftime we are playing draw or losing, then i use the "expect something different", if winning, i dont do anything. I dont normally do OIs either, unless the opposition defender or midfielder is on a yellow card and i set "show weak foot" on them, its abit scrubby but this normally sets off the player and most of the time gets them sent off. If we outnumber them, i switch to positive (only if winning), otherwise their counter is even worse (somehow).

For strikers use FM scout to look for pacey youngsters, my strikers have 18+ pace (not even worldclass yet, i play mbappe on the wing), i dont use the "work ball into box" as it limits your midfielders alot, if you have good midfielders with good long shots, never set this, if you dont have such good midfielders, use it (my midfielders are in the 160s CA), pacy wingbacks and defenders with reasonable pace, tackling, heading.

Dont ask me to upload anything as i dont know how and not really interested, just a tweak to DK's tweak. Also dont forget this was tested in older version, so it may not work for you if you playing on 19.3.4.

Yeah i miss playing the old shredder on the earlier version wish i could go back game was a lot more fun then

attachment.php
attachment.php

i dont uderstand why those tatics are only 23th in TFF's Hot Tub test ? finish 2 rd, lost my title, but scored 120 goals ! semi final of UEFA CL.

attachment.php
attachment.php

i dont uderstand why those tatics are only 23th in TFF's Hot Tub test ? finish 2 rd, lost my title, but scored 120 goals ! semi final of UEFA CL.

me either I don't think it reflects what goes on in game when your in control of the team.. im thinking it maybe more a reflection if you just holiday through the whole season..because results I get playing it don't add up to being anywhere near what I see on the results on that site

me either I don't think it reflects what goes on in game when your in control of the team.. im thinking it maybe more a reflection if you just holiday through the whole season..because results I get playing it don't add up to being anywhere near what I see on the results on that site

Wich tactics?

2 times champion

attachment.php

champion again with st étienne, beat again most goal scored in one season, use 442 v2, 4411 outwals/safety, i played all the match , no button result. my strikers again best scored in france an europe. it was good season but lost again against munich in 1/8 UEFA CL...but beat PSG ah ah ah.
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

champion again with st étienne, beat again most goal scored in one season, use 442 v2, 4411 outwals/safety, i played all the match , no button result. my strikers again best scored in france an europe. it was good season but lost again against munich in 1/8 UEFA CL...but beat PSG ah ah ah.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Mate great results again im working on another tactic you might be interested in little bit different tactic defensive but attacking at the same time will put it up when i get home

View attachment 10375View attachment 10374
ok have got image up now for tactics
have not had much time to do extensive testing on these due to work but what i have seen so far have worked really well give them a try let us know what you think...good or bad the attack one is obviously attack and blockade is the more defensive tactic but you can move the mentality to suit your team against different opposition.....

View attachment 1205759 View attachment 1205760

View attachment 10946

View attachment 10945

Last edited:
i was going through my old tactics and i decided to test some the 2 sidearms has really impressed me I gave it a bit of a revamp its going really well please test it for yourself im sure it will work for you as well

View attachment 9226

View attachment 9223

Last edited: