I tried this and it worked a treat for about 20 games but then the whole thing fell apart and I couldn’t rescue it. I’m Stockport in 2029 having won 2 premier league titles now in a row. I’m going to give it another go as, for a time, I was putting 7 last the likes of Liverpool and 6 past City. Sadly, I’ve no idea how to post screenshots. Is there anything at all you change mate in game?

how is the squad harmony? I try to keep everyone happy in the squad helps a lot

Cheers Rego. Harmony was middling but I played 3 games this morning before going out for the day and won all 3 without conceding a goal. looks like I've got my mojo back with this team.

good to see its going well again hope it keeps going

Great results conceding very little goals while scoring a heap

What’s the best tactic from this forum??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say the cf for me depends on the strikers i put Martinez and belotti on as af and they pull off hat tricks often

Last edited:
Glad to see it works for others the same way it does for me

Pulled it off massively. Didn’t lose a league game since plugging in this season and in doing so overhauled a 14 point deficit from Arsenal to win the league. Had terrible fixture congestion playing 5 games in 10 days and that fatigue left me losing the FA Cup Final 4-3 to City. Clean sweep of everything else. Off out with the kids now but I’ll put screenshots up later. 11 out of 10 for 442 shredder. Can’t wait to see what I’ll do after a full pre season with it ??????

Pulled it off massively. Didn’t lose a league game since plugging in this season and in doing so overhauled a 14 point deficit from Arsenal to win the league. Had terrible fixture congestion playing 5 games in 10 days and that fatigue left me losing the FA Cup Final 4-3 to City. Clean sweep of everything else. Off out with the kids now but I’ll put screenshots up later. 11 out of 10 for 442 shredder. Can’t wait to see what I’ll do after a full pre season with it ������

nice work that's a big comeback be good to see the screenshots full season with the tactic maybe go undefeated

The screenshots show only 2 defeats and both of those were in cups. I overhauled a 14 point Arsenal deficit to lift the title. Won every competition although started the season with a different tactic. I ripped the whole thing up and am about to start the next and first full season with this tactic. The 2 games a lost were a second leg dead rubber against PSG and I was down to 10 men early on. Same happened in the FA Cup Final against City - down to 10 men and had just played 5 games in 10 days leading up to the final. Unbelievably good tactic is shredder. Thanks a lot and respect to you Rego :D