after going through a old tactic i was working on also a 3 striker tactic i worked on defense and tried it out on my next game against real madrid
was very impressed with the way it played will keep going with this and testing
View attachment 13898

View attachment 13897

ok ran the rest of the season with new tactic made a few small changes to cobra tactic link to new tactic will be on the bottom of this post if anyone is interested in trying it...

results for rest of the season started using it at the chelsea game

View attachment 13787

got to the champions cup final and ran a riot against barca… feel free to take off work ball into box especially if your up against a bigger team I change it depending on who im playing against

View attachment 13786View attachment 13785View attachment 13784

View attachment 13783

Last edited:
That new tactic... my word.

View attachment 1202688

It isn't cohesive at all yet and I just plugged it in for this friendly. Promising start.

Thats a great start i used to have belotti but i sold him before i made this tactic would love to see how he would have been using this tactic

ok ran the rest of the season with new tactic made a few small changes to cobra tactic link to new tactic will be on the bottom of this post if anyone is interested in trying it...

results for rest of the season started using it at the chelsea game

View attachment 1202612

got to the champions cup final and ran a riot against barca… feel free to take off work ball into box especially if your up against a bigger team I change it depending on who im playing against

View attachment 1202613View attachment 1202614View attachment 1202615

View attachment 1202616

hello what do you with set pieces,ois,training,team talks and shouts please

hello what do you with set pieces,ois,training,team talks and shouts please

I don't use any shouts *** manager does training i use position playing in for individual training
Team talk i expect a win at home and for the fans away games

Have you submitted Cobra to TFF's 75 Siblings testing?

boys are getting close to full fitness for the new season and going well already my best pre season so far with cobra strike 19.34

View attachment 13684

Will try this in my save.

Btw, do you have the throw in routines or not?

m8 i want to sleep with your mother to thank you for this tactic

TFF's 75 Siblings test for COBRA : https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/topics/257-TESTED-COBRA-by-rego8/page-0.html