hey mate whats your starting line up and any other info please

im in 23/24 season but here is my usual line up i have been working on a problem i have facing 4141 tactic or any tactic with a defensive midfielder in it anyone else have a problem playing against it?

View attachment 13374
i pretty much just plug and play i let the *** manager do everything else i just do individual training to position played and thats it
but i have a tactic coming up that so far destroys the 4141 or any defensive midfielder tactic

ok the changes made are the throw-ins i have been mucking around with them for a while now and found something different i feel it still may need some more work but working good for me now
the throw-in set up is already in the tactic in the link below... enjoy let me know what you think of it

View attachment 13307

Last edited:
Anyone done any good or bad with these tactics?

Who should take corners? And throw ins?

right throw ins cwb right takes it
left throw ins cwb left takes it
let the game choose the corner taker
but you shouldnt have to do anything should be all set to go its self

Last edited:
right throw ins cwb right takes it
left throw ins cwb left takes it
let the game choose the corner taker
but you shouldnt have to do anything should be all set to go its self

Ok thank you. I'm having problem finding a tactic good for a lor of season. I tried conqueror and gladiator from TFF but After first season i find less efficiency. Hope shredder v2 help me in this

this is a tactic i was working on before i was sure i posted it here before but must have got side tracked with another tactic
its a fun and exciting tactic to watch strikers score plenty just give it a try it maybe that tactic that does it for you
its just plug and play nothing to do

View attachment 12692

View attachment 12691