ligue 1 (french)

View attachment 12659View attachment 12658
new game, for testing the first version of 442. just ajusted very attacking to less atacking during match , when i leading. change tactic few times during match when i lost (conqueror, gladiator 442 control). but very rarely, i can say the result is 95 % for the tactic. PSG to strong for my team, but i beat them. big score often : 6-2 5-1 4 -1 etc look the goal scored ! set peace very good.

sorry for my bad english...i'm french.

View attachment 1203841View attachment 1203842
new game, for testing the first version of 442. just ajusted very attacking to less atacking during match , when i leading. change tactic few times during match when i lost (conqueror, gladiator 442 control). but very rarely, i can say the result is 95 % for the tactic. PSG to strong for my team, but i beat them. big score often : 6-2 5-1 4 -1 etc look the goal scored ! set peace very good.

Pouvez-vous montrer la composition?

View attachment 1203841View attachment 1203842

Mate great result maybe can beat psg next season
Thanks for the feedback glad you like the tactic

come up with a more defense solid version of 424 outlaw
this is 4114 outlaw your defensive midfielder rpm is really the conductor of this tactic he really pulls the strings in this so make sure you have a good defensive midfielder with good passing a dlp dm works great in this role

View attachment 12618

not extensive testing in this tactic yet but great start in the blue outline is with 424 outlaw then in red outline when i started using 4114 outlaw

View attachment 12617 smashed fc bayern in the last game away

View attachment 12616

View attachment 12542

I did it !!!! fu.... PSG .it was very cery hard to win the ligue1. use several tatcics when i lose or draw . only one big lose against inter de milan 6-2 1/8 uefa CL.

and as the 12th goal on aggregate whistled into the back of fc bayerns net a loud sobbing could be heard from the fc bayerns fans a great day....

View attachment 12535

man nice work grats...did you try 424 outlaw or 4114 outlaw in there to mix it up?
y es 4141 but rarely , 20 last minutes when i win, for the fun. it s more offensive sure. i dont try on 1 match because i dont have winger for the position

rego8
Gunna try these tactics out later today.
Any OI . Training and individual training? Cheers pal

rego8
Gunna try these tactics out later today.
Any OI . Training and individual training? Cheers pal
no OI in any... training i let *** manager do it individual training I train position played
good luck mate hope it goes well

Last edited:
4114 beter than 424

I use Lazio and have very goed players not the best on the game and use 4-1-1-4 OTLW tactic is goed but atakkers not score 6.2-6.3 max level
But win or draw lose only 2 from 14 game.
Another side 4-2-4 OTLW is not have nothing from first one and atakkers have max 6.1 point in the game
Sory for bad english
My vote go to 4-1-1-4

I use Lazio and have very goed players not the best on the game and use 4-1-1-4 OTLW tactic is goed but atakkers not score 6.2-6.3 max level
But win or draw lose only 2 from 14 game.
Another side 4-2-4 OTLW is not have nothing from first one and atakkers have max 6.1 point in the game
Sory for bad english
My vote go to 4-1-1-4

yeah I think 4114 outlaws is better than 424 outlaws for me

insert this tactic into your folder and you will be shafting the opposition in no time... thrusting your balls into the back of their nets relentlessly again and again...looking at the tactic it may look like a bit of a cockup but in reality its really great in defense and attack
give it a try you maybe surprised how good it is

View attachment 12392

View attachment 12391