Dalibor I want some picture proof that the update is better than the original please :)
I change in the update

ST Target man change Cross aim to move into chanels
ML and MR change Cross aim to target man
2 MC Cross aim change to centre
DL DR Cross aim change

In new update my tactic is better
The strikers are now giving a lot more goals
wingers and DL DR They are far more accurate and provide a much better game

Just played with my Dnepr Mogilev with your new upgraded tactic and here is the result:

1c2a2d545710.jpg

Some games were really hard, and my squad has the medium level in the league, and dinamo minsk - this team is the leader, and won 20 games in a row, but my team defeated them AWAY. thanx you a lot for this tactic. moreover my team's play quite beautiful ) And I was awarded as a manager of the month

THX for this tactic. nice job. Sorry for my bad english plz

Download link is not working, can you upload it somewhere else?

It just freezes.

Thanks Dalibor. What do you make of my Inter Milan season?

Is having wingers with good long shots one of the most important attributes they need or does it not matter to much?

I change in the update

In new update my tactic is better
The strikers are now giving a lot more goals
wingers and DL DR They are far more accurate and provide a much better game

Im not so sure if the strikers score more goals. Played 5 games with the new tactic and my strikers are yet to score. My wingers and central midfielders on the other hand has started scoring a lot more. Before I changed my strikers had scored as many goals as they had played games...

But the defense has improved alot

Last edited:
Im not so sure if the strikers score more goals. Played 5 games with the new tactic and my strikers are yet to score. My wingers and central midfielders on the other hand has started scoring a lot more. Before I changed my strikers had scored as many goals as they had played games...
Ok my friend,...try rotate your strikers
Are you winning in those 5 games?

Yup. Havent lost for 15 games, and my last 5 games was victories. The funny thing is that in the first match I played after i posted my previous post one of my strikers just scored twice^^)^^)

Yup. Havent lost for 15 games, and my last 5 games was victories. The funny thing is that in the first match I played after i posted my previous post one of my strikers just scored twice^^)^^)
haha it is important that you now only conquer the attackers to adjust and then enjoy tactic is a very good exercise for the reader when

outstanding, gonna rate this thread 5 stars as this needs more views compared the bias hype around other tactics by better known users

I have tested your tactic with Lokomotiva (Croatian First Div.). Media Prediction was 9th, but i managed to finish 3rd. Still i wasn't satisfied, because i could not compete against Hajduk and Dinamo. I made few tweaks and since i am crushing the opponents in the Croatian first division. Over 130 goals in 33 games and only 1 loss (since i tweaked the tactic). If somebody is interested i can post some screenshots and the tactic later.

dalibor thanks for the original tactic

Dalibor what squad you have in Juve?

My squad now
screenshot6774.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

I have tested your tactic with Lokomotiva (Croatian First Div.). Media Prediction was 9th, but i managed to finish 3rd. Still i wasn't satisfied, because i could not compete against Hajduk and Dinamo. I made few tweaks and since i am crushing the opponents in the Croatian first division. Over 130 goals in 33 games and only 1 loss (since i tweaked the tactic). If somebody is interested i can post some screenshots and the tactic later.

dalibor thanks for the original tactic

you are welcome...enjoy