The tactic is uploaded below.

some important details:

- match prep: always very high; team blend

- playmaker is ticked in the team instructions, but dont select any player as playmaker

- if the opponent plays with an AMC, the def midfielder should man mark him

4-4-2 Classic Final6.1 (Lokomotiva, Dec 2014).tac

BTA75S79J5EqAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Hey dalibor lazarevic
I started to get bored with football manager in general so thought i would try and test a few tactics from the forums, ive been using the updated version and it has been really good !

it started off poorly and i nearly quit but i stuck with it and even after only 7 league games i know this tactic will be great as ive scored on average 3 goals a game in the league conceeding 4 and ive played arsenal, liverpool and chelsea in that time.

i think with a good team you could probably win more or less everything with this 442 which i didnt think was possible in this years match engines.

Hey dalibor lazarevic
I started to get bored with football manager in general so thought i would try and test a few tactics from the forums, ive been using the updated version and it has been really good !

it started off poorly and i nearly quit but i stuck with it and even after only 7 league games i know this tactic will be great as ive scored on average 3 goals a game in the league conceeding 4 and ive played arsenal, liverpool and chelsea in that time.

i think with a good team you could probably win more or less everything with this 442 which i didnt think was possible in this years match engines.

you are welcome..

---------- Post added 03/07/2011 at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was 30/06/2011 at 11:46 PM ----------

Download new fm base link

DOWNLOAD

[Patch 11.3] 4-4-2 Goals Universal by Grom - Downloads - FM-Base - Football Manager 2011 Tactics, Wonderkids, Updates & Cheats

Give some screens from the game update tactics

Give some screens from the game update tactics
Hello Kenio
I change in the update only player instruction cross aim

ST Target man change Cross aim to move into chanels
ML and MR change Cross aim to target man
2 MC Cross aim change to centre
DL DR Cross aim change

In new update my tactic is better
The strikers are now giving a lot more goals
wingers and DL DR They are far more accurate and provide a much better game

hi Dalibor. :)
Do not you leave me no choice.I Test your new work :)

Your tactic is great I won what may win najboljisi GROME GROME GROME! xaxaxa D

Dalibor
playmaker and target man is ticked in the team instructions and you must select specyfic players for this positions?

Last edited:
Dalibor
playmaker and target man is ticked in the team instructions and you must select specyfic players for this positions?
i not understund yuo (ticked)...my playmaker and target man my strikers...ST

ST Fast,first tuch,compesure,finishing,agility