It figures why I couldn't find some of the staff, even on a large database haha.

great list, extremly helpful especially those underlined coaches|)

Still no 4.5 star coaches or more for shooting? I think I had some on a previous (deleted unfortunately) save, but they could well have been retired players who became coaches.

Found a 5* fitness coach, he's also a 4* in every other thing except ball control. Not sure what leagues you need to have loaded but I have, South Africa, Brazil, England, Spain, Germany, Italy, Argentina and Norway loaded up, also playing on a large database. Here he is.
View attachment 139381

Fabio Mahseredjian - Brazilian. Fitness coach 4.5 stars
Emiliano Frediani - Italian. Becomes a 4.5 shooting coach after 3 or 4 seasons.

List updated, Frediani starts as a player so he doesnt count :)

Have you created a download for the list yet if so where is the link please hellroker.

Here's a suggestion:
Add Barthez as goalkeeping coach to your list :)

he is not that great, 3.5 start at most I think, his DDM stats are 11, 12 and 13...

I see one that hasn't been added... And I think you'll like him as there aren't too many like him:

Fausto Salsano 4.5 attacking, 4.5 shooting :) not a regen either. I'm in 2016 so you might have to check that those are his stats at the beginning, but on mine he has:
Attacking 19
Tactical 17
Technical 17
Det 16
Dis 15
Mot 14

Not sure if you know but either Andy Renshaw or Paul Winsper is at Liverpool as fitness coaches (it's one of them) and Robert Prosinecki is now the manager of Red Star. They should have the underlines removed :)

I'll check Barthez's grades now and maybe he gets to be on the list if the attributes are better? :D

Not sure if you know but either Andy Renshaw or Paul Winsper is at Liverpool as fitness coaches (it's one of them) and Robert Prosinecki is now the manager of Red Star. They should have the underlines removed :)

Prosinecki is at Red Star? Holy ****, there goes my favourite coach :'(