4* or greater coach list

• Thread starter Thread starter hellroker
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 234
  • Views Views 187K
Coach Calculator Link Sorted. If you want to download and use it offline use the attachment WonderManager has given

Nice list, I went through my staff on different saves and I'll add a few:

Julian Monk - fitness
Steve Bould - defending and tactics
Joao Aroso - fitness
Marco Rota - defending
Frank de Boer - tactics
Oliver Reck - goalkeeping
Aureli Altimira - fitness
William Tillson - fitness
William Vecchi - goalkeeping

They are all at least 4.5 star coaches on my games.

great list, should make it much easier creating a good coaching set up, thanks :)

great list, should make it much easier creating a good coaching set up, thanks :)

Great list saves a lot of time searching for coaches, Thanks

Wow thanks for this list man =) Some guys on this list actually has good stats in other area as well. (e.g. Rene Meulensteen has 4.5 star for attacking n shooting if i dun remember wrongly)

Thanks for the list mate, certainly helps out a lot when it comes to re-vamping someone's back room staff :)

My pleasure guys, it was just that the Looking for Staff Thread was pretty inactive to say the least.

later in the game u can sign ruud van nistelrooy as a trainer in 2012+, he has 5 star in shooting.

Hey hellroker, this is a great list and I'll definitely be using some suggestions, but when will you be doing some ***. Mgrs? I'm getting sick of Sammy Lee and would appreciate the advice! If you can give me one quick recommendation to keep me going I'd appreciate it ;)

Mark Chamberlain and Massimo Bonini are both 4+ star defence coaches I think. I can't remember exactly for Chamberlain because I haven't played in a while but I know for sure he's at least 4 star in one category.

Edit: checked and Chamberlain is 4 stars for tactics and ball control.

Last edited:
Question:
- would anyone of this coaches come to Swindon?

Back