Hey quick question you say these staff that are underlined are staff that you should be able to sign with Q.P.R or Leicester, have tried with both of those teams and not having much luck got Tosh Farrell and thats the only one, everyone said they were not interested in signing with the team.

Any help on that I have done several season with L'pool and had bit of a good run going there but now want to get a team promoted from the Championship, so looking at revamping the staff with some decent all round players

I managed to get some of the underlined staff to Leeds, so you should be able to get a couple of them aswell.

What about Lucio Novelli - Strenght and Aero (4.5 stars), Tactics, Ball Control, Defending, Attacking, Shooting (all 4 stars).

Last edited:
Mehdi Mahdavikia becomes a 4.5 star attacking coach, he becomes a coach after the 2012-2013th season. I know it's not very helpful in the beginning, but it's hard to find decent attacking coaches so I thought I'd share him.

What about Lucio Novelli - Strenght and Aero (4.5 stars), Tactics, Ball Control, Defending, Attacking, Shooting (all 4 stars).

Very nice, added him now.

Mehdi Mahdavikia becomes a 4.5 star attacking coach, he becomes a coach after the 2012-2013th season. I know it's not very helpful in the beginning, but it's hard to find decent attacking coaches so I thought I'd share him.

Nice work there. Could you post a screenshot of him as coach?

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

Hey quick question you say these staff that are underlined are staff that you should be able to sign with Q.P.R or Leicester, have tried with both of those teams and not having much luck got Tosh Farrell and thats the only one, everyone said they were not interested in signing with the team.

Any help on that I have done several season with L'pool and had bit of a good run going there but now want to get a team promoted from the Championship, so looking at revamping the staff with some decent all round players

I signed most of the underlined coaches after I got promoted.

Thanks, great list.
I was always looking for new coaches but when i thought I did find a good one. It were poor coaches.

Can anyone help me?

I need a list of decent scouts to sign for Hearts, I can't seem to get any good ones willing to join me :mad:

Can anyone help me?

I need a list of decent scouts to sign for Hearts, I can't seem to get any good ones willing to join me :mad:

David Hamilton
Simon Hunt
Jack Chapman
Dave Fallows
Oliver Bierhoff

Hey mate, many of team wont come to my team in my Sunderland save.. are you sure you test team with low prem teams ? .. also some of them you said are 5 stars are not.. for example Paul McGuinness

Hey mate, many of team wont come to my team in my Sunderland save.. are you sure you test team with low prem teams ? .. also some of them you said are 5 stars are not.. for example Paul McGuinness

I said in second season. I signed them in the 2nd season.

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

A few more coaches added.

Oliver Bierhoff can be great assistant too

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

Can you make one in the first season, with some middle or low prem team ?

You should add Massimo Bonini and Mark Chamberlain, both very easy to get, good and relatively cheap wages.

You should add Massimo Bonini and Mark Chamberlain, both very easy to get, good and relatively cheap wages.

Added Bonini :)
What is Chamberlain's speciality as im not playing FM at the moment

Valdir De Moraes, Paulo Cesar Batista Dos Santos and Quintiliano Lemos Filho cant be searched/seen in my save :( dunno y? im playing patch 11.2.0

Anyone got any thoughts on this? I am Liverpool, and alot of the unemployed guys on this list will not sign for me, Ventrone and Farreell especially annoyed me. Rota was happy to sign though. Liverpool are a big club and its better to employed than not, right? They won't even enter negotiations. Is there an attribute that controls this, like Ambition? Do they think they are a better level than my club? I understood Ball not signing because he is at Sunderland and they are a favoured club of his.

Anyone got any thoughts on this? I am Liverpool, and alot of the unemployed guys on this list will not sign for me, Ventrone and Farreell especially annoyed me. Rota was happy to sign though. Liverpool are a big club and its better to employed than not, right? They won't even enter negotiations. Is there an attribute that controls this, like Ambition? Do they think they are a better level than my club? I understood Ball not signing because he is at Sunderland and they are a favoured club of his.

Don't know about Ventrone. Farrell has his favoured club as Everton so he won't sign for Liverpool :)