Resource icon

4123Sirjur v1.3 - Changed set pieces on 4123sirjur2

So Kane is not suitable for this correct tactic?

is agora.
[/CITAR]

I haven't tried him but the rest of his attributes should suit. Play him central of the 3. Gomez was in no shape or form a pressing forward.

Started the second season strongly.

I'm a massive fan of cleansheets but over time, the defence gets better. Made no unrealistic signings but the form has been incredible and to beat a Liverpool team 5-1 is insane. That Juventus result was also a nice warmup :)

17 competitive games unbeaten since switching to the tactic, no losses with a rather old, average defense.

8e740080b38c4d0fc6a7327a2565fb60.png

Started the second season strongly.

I'm a massive fan of cleansheets but over time, the defence gets better. Made no unrealistic signings but the form has been incredible and to beat a Liverpool team 5-1 is insane. That Juventus result was also a nice warmup :)

17 competitive games unbeaten since switching to the tactic, no losses with a rather old, average defense.

View attachment 520364
Fantastic results mate, thanks for trying it out!

It started great, but I have been leaking lots of goals lately and struggling...View attachment 520368
Yeah it can be a nightmare away from home at times, especially if the defenders have a bad time of it for a match or two and their confidence starts dropping. I'm doing a Betis save at the moment (strikers aren't scoring a ton, but they're all shocking :D ) and I'm conceding every single away game.

Whats the defence you're rocking with? Have you also changed corner attacking setup to have 3 back at the half way line atleast?

Trying to keep them all fit, i've always got at least one quick CB (Sanchez/Tanganga) alongside the more solid but slower defender (Alderwiereld/Dier).
Also rotating Reguilon/Davies and Doherty/Aurier.

Haven't changed any corner setups but was thinking about it, i'll do it now!

1605723490025.png

DorkSirjur
Very strong tactic,but no goal from attacking corners,maybe you solved this problem?do you scored a lot of goals from corners,post any screenshots with corners history.Thx a lot.

View attachment 520382
DorkSirjur
Very strong tactic,but no goal from attacking corners,maybe you solved this problem?do you scored a lot of goals from corners,post any screenshots with corners history.Thx a lot.
I dont mate, probably about ten a season max. I spent ages fiddling with it but couldnt get anything consistent and it scores a lot anyway.

@limping- I moved it to 3 at the back on corners like you recommended as I just plugged these from the OG tactic. Seems a lot more stable now against a counterattack!

First season finished 2nd in the Championship even with the 6 point deduction. Currently 6th at the halfway point in the Premier League.

1605762725812.png

1605762766172.png

1605763022467.png

For me, it's either 3-5-2 or a flat 4-3-3. I hate wingers bar wingbacks/fullbacks so seeing this tactic makes me happy :)
So far I'm off to a good start, media prediction is 6th. Let's see where I end up :)

1605778554811.png

For whatever reason, i just cannot get this tactic to work! Im using it on my southampton save and im getting beaten by Brighton easily at home..!

For whatever reason, i just cannot get this tactic to work! Im using it on my southampton save and im getting beaten by Brighton easily at home..!
Sorry to hear that man!

Are you using the best pace options you have? Also, have you tried the moving another player back at attacking corners? I've found this sorts out a fair chunk of counter-atacks.

Its against all my fm knowledge to go Very Attacking :p but i had to try it out. Im going to do a save in french league 2. try it out in lower divisions to see how it works.

Doesnt the players burn out and give a way goals at end of games? Or do you remedy that some how?

Its against all my fm knowledge to go Very Attacking :p but i had to try it out. Im going to do a save in french league 2. try it out in lower divisions to see how it works.

Doesnt the players burn out and give a way goals at end of games? Or do you remedy that some how?
I do sometimes move it back to Cautious if I have more a 1 or 2 goal lead. However it goes against my inclination to attack!

Give me a 6-4 defeat rather than stoically getting a 1-0 win lol

Imperative to give it time though, it isn't plug and play. All three slots, train players in their roles, keep morale up as best you can and try to build the team to the right players!

It worked for my Everton and Dortmund sides as they already had players that suited the tactic, pace and energy everywhere.