I ended up finishing 3rd in La Liga with Bilbao, and winning the Europa League. I modified the tactic slightly.

fslZi2l.png

cjnM6RT.png

aCyGKsA.png

Bl4t1dm.png

If I felt I wasn't keeping possession, I would just change to counter and often that helped. Otherwise, the same TI.

thats a pretty good achievement with bilbao, especially managing to bring home the europa league too :)

do you think the change you implemented made your team more solid because of the available players or the overall tactic more solid?

think it might not be as consistent going forward without the CM as he is very influential

Absolutely sensational tactic.

Using Atletico Madrid and absolutely stomping on teams.

I retrained Gameiro to AMC and using him as my Shadow Striker and he's dominating alongside Griezmann. Gaitan is probably the star of the team in the LM position though.

Only 2 shock defeats in the league to weak teams (play kids at your own peril!)

Best thing about the tactic is the way goals come from all 5 attacking roles, each with over 15 goals for the season.

e9b26fdad941a7f659f39619a07db1c9.png

21d689f0a84d8ceb37c66ee0b0f2c260.png

436521ffbc8466742c538720a25d86ba.png

The best part of the tactic is that I always fight for the points. Even if we are 1 down there is a big chance we are going to get back into the game. And I also like the way the ball is quickly moved across the field. No sleeping around player. And there is a hidden treasure in it. After the tactic was fluid, I changed Match Preparation to Defensive movement. And for the first time in years games where the opp has no shot happen quite often.

awesome feedback! thank you :)

quoted you guys in the OP

I ended up finishing 3rd in La Liga with Bilbao, and winning the Europa League. I modified the tactic slightly.

fslZi2l.png

cjnM6RT.png

aCyGKsA.png

Bl4t1dm.png

If I felt I wasn't keeping possession, I would just change to counter and often that helped. Otherwise, the same TI.

Wow, impressive! The two DMs look like they worked out really well for you. I had never tried using a DM(S) before this year but they're looking very solid and versatile right now. To see that pairing working well across different tactics is good to know.

Another great win for Cheltenham!

3rd round FA Cup win over Huddersfield who are 2nd in the Championship.

Only bad thing was my star SS got injured for 6 months in the game.....

View attachment 117664

ahahaha! injury aside, sounds like you're having a blast

Yeah going nice, real shame about the injury as SS are hard to find in league 2.

Certainly needed the cash from the FA Cup too.

Yeah going nice, real shame about the injury as SS are hard to find in league 2.

Certainly needed the cash from the FA Cup too.

gotta love the nitty gritty of coming up the ranks with a lower league side

im testing the tactic as un underdog too, but still in the prem :p

enjoying a promissing start with palace so far, managed some definate transfer coups so lets see if they pay off

View attachment 117645View attachment 117646

Veez are you still using v3 of this tactic or have you reverted to the original?

Currently using v3 with man utd and really happy with the football played. Bit disappointed it doesn't produce the 5-0 4-0 wins you used to be able to on previous FMs but, based on the way the match engine is these days i'd say this is actually a pretty good tactic. You win games and actually enjoy the style on show so can't really complain

will post results when the season rounds up, im half way through december atm

Veez are you still using v3 of this tactic or have you reverted to the original?

Currently using v3 with man utd and really happy with the football played. Bit disappointed it doesn't produce the 5-0 4-0 wins you used to be able to on previous FMs but, based on the way the match engine is these days i'd say this is actually a pretty good tactic. You win games and actually enjoy the style on show so can't really complain

will post results when the season rounds up, im half way through december atm

still using v3, trying some different setups with WB's and set-pieces too

if you're confident your defensive players are up for it, use attacking movement as match training and you'll have more high scoring games

cheers and look forward to those screenies

thats a pretty good achievement with bilbao, especially managing to bring home the europa league too :)

do you think the change you implemented made your team more solid because of the available players or the overall tactic more solid?

think it might not be as consistent going forward without the CM as he is very influential

it was mostly to fit my squad. It lost some going forward, but it was good enough to where it wasn't detrimental

Best tactic ive tried

Thanks Veez.

Ive just took an hour of my time to do a load of screenshots, upload and then transfer them to here

Anyway, went Rochdale, halfway through Dec in my 1st season, 2nd in the league, knocked out the EFL CUp at Anfield 1-0, Gary Bocaly free transfer, Diaby CB, Free transfer and Zakaria Fdouch have been great signings and Dermot McDonnel has been exceptional.

Good luck and thanks again

Plugged V3 in for 5 games near the end of the season, 15 without reply and the fixtures I've played included Bayern away and City at home, incredible.

Can I ask are people watching the matches in full? Just want to know if people are finding the same results just using commentary

Hi veez first off really love your tactic! I was wondering since wms are so deadly in your tactic i was thinking of adjusting your tactic to fully and completely abuse the wms to make them the main goalscorers for the team. I do not know if i am the only one who feels ths way but no role in the amlr position can quite replicate what the wm is doing in this tactic. Whether it is inside forward, raumdeuter, winger or AP the goals do not come quite so easily as with a wm. I am currently experiment with a few tweaks to bring the wms up a few notches. Will report back soon.

training

and about training and match preparation? any ideas?

Thanks Veez.

Ive just took an hour of my time to do a load of screenshots, upload and then transfer them to here

Anyway, went Rochdale, halfway through Dec in my 1st season, 2nd in the league, knocked out the EFL CUp at Anfield 1-0, Gary Bocaly free transfer, Diaby CB, Free transfer and Zakaria Fdouch have been great signings and Dermot McDonnel has been exceptional.

Good luck and thanks again

brilliant! :D

really happy you guys are enjoying not only the tactic, but the game itself in consequence, that's the whole point of all this, and after a really horrible day, you have put a smile on my face lol