PPMs I have found useful: Plays one-twos, places shots, lobs keeper, tries killer balls (DM/CM/WM)

Great tactic and thanks for sharing. Love the way players win the ball high up the pitch and then surge forward in numbers. Very well put together.

Hi, i have some questions:
Who take corners? And for the 2 strikers, someone must have left foot? The striker that play in left position must have left foot? Or is the same? Thanks.

i just use my best corner takers. in regards to the strikers i usually use right foot on the right and vice-versa, but havent really tested it the other way round

i am looking for more efficient offensive and defensive corner/free-kick routines, if anyone can help out i'd really appreciate it

The set pieces on strikerless.com are very good and seem appropriate for this tactic!

Finished Season 2:
bSDG96Y.png

IO8995Z.png

gzePrJp.png

View attachment 117000View attachment 117001View attachment 117002View attachment 117003View attachment 117004

finished my first season with norwich where we won the league with 114 points, 36 wins 6 draws and 4 losses, scoring 92 goals and conceeding only 26 in 46 games.

lost in sthe semi final of the efl cup to city and in the 6th round of the fa cup to united but managed some impressive performances and a hand full of wins against premier league sides which is really encouraging going into next season.

particularly chuffed as this was achieved with a very young and inexperienced squad, promissing as it may be.

i've been making a few minor tweaks and experiments which has led to changing the CWB's to WB's on an attack duty, also updated set-pieces and added roaming from position to SS's. it has worked for me this season but needs further proving, so i'm uploading it in case any of you want to give it a test too

View attachment 116999

i'd appreciate some feedback if you do :p

Last edited:
Really liking this tactic. Only really had issues in away games against ****** opposition really. I mean I beat Chelsea away in the cup but only managed draws away to Burton and Rotherham (Cellar dwellars in Championship). It plays really well though for the most part. Will try your tweaks as it might unlock some of those negative defences used by the shittier teams.

I have been testing this tactic for a full season. I had bad results in the begging, but it turned out to be the best tactic I have been using so far this year. I went on a winning streak and ended up with a 3rd place with RB Leipzig, where the board wanted me to stay in the league, but we made it to the Champions League! Have patience with the tactic, as I guarantee you that this lad has beat the game. Started the second season with CL in my fixture now, this is just one of the games I have been dominating. Credits to veez for beating the game, well done.
View attachment 116892

Veez this is truly amazing.

After a long weekend away, i've managed to finish my first season with Rochdale, and changed to V3 soon after my last post. (still dont know how people smash out seasons so quickly).

Check this out!

View attachment 116891
View attachment 116890
View attachment 116889
View attachment 116888
View attachment 116887

Claimed manager of the year and McDermott won player of the year. Now building for season 2 the same way. Cheap and free transfers, with some regens i hope will turn out decent.

Version 3 is awesome.

Like the tactic so far...

started it mid season with Huddersfield Town in the championship and ended up champions. Currently sitting 11th in the premier league, end of Jan and in the EFL cup final vs City after beating tottenham and chelsea.

I seem to be getting random mixed results, however i feel my squad is weak currently and i have a lot of injuries to my main players.

Looking to secure at least top half finish this season and recruit some better players to suit the tactic.

nice work!

awesome feedback all round! and it sounds like you're having as much fun as i am :D cheers boys

im currently starting my first season in the premier league with norwich and im really curious to see how my young team copes, although i am pretty optimistic of a top half finish first time round.

in regards to some people starting off slowly or having mixed results, be patient and train your players to better fit the tactic. also try and buy players with the appropriate attributes for each position.

wingers with good pace, finishing, dribbling, composure are essential and crossing is a bonus, although not imperative

SS's should have good passing, decisions, vision and finishing

off the ball and work rate are essential for all forward players too as it is a very demanding tactic

slow defenders won't cut it and considering we sometimes pass the ball more than 700 times in a game, passing ability should be at least decent for all players

also, ball control training and teamwork match training (once you've got fitness and tactic fluidity levels to a good level) seem to be enhancing our play

i'll keep you guys updated as my season progresses and in regards to how the small tweaks i've made are holding up, hope to continue to receive all this great feedback too! :)

First game with this V Everton at home won 5-0 , Im Liverpool next up Barcelona in champs quarter final