Low crosses certainly were an improvement. Shadowstrikers (AMC's) don't tend to be tall guys with good heading. Next to that I felt the fluid style benefited the team more since it behaved as a cohesive unit with a bit more creative freedom. Not sure about the changes to the midfielders. Definitely needs more testing. And as always.. there could always have been other factors at play (morale/injuries), this was just my initial feeling. I'll keep fiddling around with it.

cheers dude! i agree that flexible rendered the team with less creative freedom, so i ticked it in team instructions. i've been tinkering between fluid and flexible lately and tbh, flexible seems to me more stable offensively and defensively. still undecided though lol need more data

the change of AP to CM i think has been very positive as he has been scoring quite a few and on the back of some assists too. before my AP (fred or brozovic) were underperforming

Quarter finals in the efl(?)cup, 5 round in the fa cup and won the premiership with a total of 96 points 98 goals scored and 26 (i think) conceded. So the results are good, at least in the premiership, but the performance on the pitch didnt match that.

But with a few transfers now to optimalize the squad and the new tweak, I hope to see improvement on the pitch.

Quarter finals in the efl(?)cup, 5 round in the fa cup and won the premiership with a total of 96 points 98 goals scored and 26 (i think) conceded. So the results are good, at least in the premiership, but the performance on the pitch didnt match that.

But with a few transfers now to optimalize the squad and the new tweak, I hope to see improvement on the pitch.

impressive numbers in relation to goals scored and conceeded!

hope the team starts performing to your liking with the tweaks too, keep us posted!

What role are you using for the CM, support, attack etc?

@ veez For your new tactic

Getting a lot of red cards bro... Any suggestions ?

@ veez For your new tactic

Getting a lot of red cards bro... Any suggestions ?

got a few too. usually in front by 50/55 mins so i sub carded players often.

happens mostly with the DM or the CWB's so you can remove hard tackling from them if you want to tone it down a bit

Cannot remove hard tackling from DM as they have it on by default.. Yes will try for CWBs.. My WM got red carded often as well

Cannot remove hard tackling from DM as they have it on by default.. Yes will try for CWBs.. My WM got red carded often as well

mine did too but straight red. i've noticed that in this patch there are quite a few straight sending off's from two footed challenges and rougher tackles. not much you can do about that appart from not buying players that are too aggressive

View attachment 118631View attachment 118629
View attachment 118630

some great results. really steamrolling through the league and goals coming from everywhere.

i'm just about convinced that this version is more solid than the previous one although i'd like to test it as a weaker team too, given the previous version worked really well for an underdog in the champions league.

if anyone has any feedback on this latest version i'd love to hear from you

**** it. I'll try the new version with spurs. byebye Kane :D

View attachment 1088283View attachment 1088285
View attachment 1088284

some great results. really steamrolling through the league and goals coming from everywhere.

i'm just about convinced that this version is more solid than the previous one although i'd like to test it as a weaker team too, given the previous version worked really well for an underdog in the champions league.

if anyone has any feedback on this latest version i'd love to hear from you

Would you mind sharing your transfers screen?

Tactics look lovely by the way, I'm just searching for a squad that has the right mix of players.

Would you mind sharing your transfers screen?

Tactics look lovely by the way, I'm just searching for a squad that has the right mix of players.
Sure! I'll do so as soon as i get home tonight.

As a spurs fan i love the commitment to the tactic by selling kane :p

Enviado do meu SM-G850F através de Tapatalk

**** it. I'll try the new version with spurs. byebye Kane :D
Sorry dude, that kane remark was meant for you lol i've been at work for hours now but still sound asleep :p
Sure! I'll do so as soon as i get home tonight.

As a spurs fan i love the commitment to the tactic by selling kane :p

Hey veez,

Just curious, i've seen that the players you use as WM at Liverpool are both right footed. Do you do any considerations in choosing the players for this position? Winger types or inside forward types?

I tweaked a bit the tactic from the first post, using BPD instead of CD (but keeping the fluid mentality), and it works well. I can't make tests, as my laptop is really old. I signed Felipe Anderson, Alex Texeira and Fred (yay, more Brazilians!)

I tweaked a bit the tactic from the first post, using BPD instead of CD (but keeping the fluid mentality), and it works well. I can't make tests, as my laptop is really old. I signed Felipe Anderson, Alex Texeira and Fred (yay, more Brazilians!)

How did you sign those players with Liverpools budget?