View attachment 118462

34 minutes into the last league game of the season :D

edit: ****, must have mispressed f9, scored our 6th on the 34th :p

Last edited:
View attachment 118461View attachment 118460View attachment 118458View attachment 118457
View attachment 118459View attachment 118456View attachment 118455View attachment 118453

won all competitions and didnt lose a game all season.

managed 32 wins and 6 draws in the premier league with 102 points, scoring 99 goals and conceeding only 22. that is my best premierleague standing in a long time :)

felipe anderson also won all domestic payer awards, cant stress how amazing this guy is as WM and relatively cheap for his qualty too.

think the tweaked tactic is really solid although it can be improved.

gonna start a new season and im gonna tweak the wingbacks as i think they can be more effective.

also need to find a decent defensive set-piece setup as we conceded most of our goals that way.

View attachment 118454

Veez on defensive set pieces do you mean more from corners or free kicks and throw ins?

I tweaked to have two DM-S. I kept the one on the left the same as the original tactic, as the "holder". I then pulled the CM-A down to the DM-S on the right side, with these instructions.

1JMU0l0.png

Currently on a 10 match win streak.

won all competitions and didnt lose a game all season.

managed 32 wins and 6 draws in the premier league with 102 points, scoring 99 goals and conceeding only 22. that is my best premierleague standing in a long time :)

felipe anderson also won all domestic payer awards, cant stress how amazing this guy is as WM and relatively cheap for his qualty too.

think the tweaked tactic is really solid although it can be improved.

gonna start a new season and im gonna tweak the wingbacks as i think they can be more effective.

also need to find a decent defensive set-piece setup as we conceded most of our goals that way.

View attachment 1088481
m8 do you used any OI's and which training? :)

m8 do you used any OI's and which training? :)
No oi's and average/balanced training with match training set by ast coach.

It probably isnt the best combination but I never changed it in both my saves and it seems to be working

Enviado do meu SM-G850F através de Tapatalk

From all the tactics in this year by now, this is the one that achieve me the better results!
Good work mate!

Sadly i miss to play with strikers, there are many great strikers in this game to leave them out of a team regardless of the tactic!
That´s the main reason why i don´t like strikerless tactics!

Hope you can bring some tweak of this with 1 or 2 strikers!
Once again, good work!

I am impressed. I used sicilian defense from fm 16 until now, but since the latest updates the strikers are ****, and the opponents score too many goals on the counter or because of the DCs pushing forward from their position.

But now your tactic seems the perfect replacement for it. Even the positioning is somehow similar, so it is not a huge change. Thanks mate.

Hey veez, been using the original tactic - loving it but by the sounds of it the newer version is better. Could you post the DM and CM player instructions please dude.

Are there any other differences from version 1 to version 2 that you haven't already mentioned?

Thanks man