4222 - Brazil's Samba Football - The charm of football

Best tactic for me , after 3 promotions in a row now sitting 3th with Plymouth Argyle
5886047b4a9ec-Plymouth_Argyle_v_Manchester_City__Analysis_Post-Match.png

Great Tactic bro !

It's my first testing tactic in FM 2017 and results are great.

I'm using this tac with my first season in Arsenal.

I win Premier League with 97 points ! (New record BPL or Arsenal :) i don't remember). I have almost 30 points over second place. Giroud has best goalscorer in league with 25 goals (i now, its not great score but he win).

I win F.A. Cup.

And win Champions League in first season ! I beat FC Barcelona in final 5:1 ! Sanchez scores 5 goals ;) and he scores 20 goals in CL so it's new rekord and he beat Cristiano in Champions League.

Sanchez win best player award in BPL, Bellerin best young player and Cech best golkiper.

I can put some screens when I back to home from work the late evening.

So wonderful job mate ! Great tactic. I test another tactic from this forum in my second season in Arsenal.

Cheers.

Playing an online game against a mate. He was struggling and well, because he's basically a **** he copied my tactic (this one) and has been flying since. He's Reading. His squad was always better than mine, so when we both were using this tactic i had no chance! Anyways, here's his league form. He has some top players, and importantly two ridiculously good strikers in Colidio and Buitink who's development has been crazy in terms of stats.
View attachment 108256
View attachment 108254

I've started a new save again with Crewe (predicted 12) from league 1 & started using this tactics from begining. Currently after 24 games, sitting at 2nd position just 2 points behind league leader Luton Town with a game in hand. Already eliminated from FA Cup at 3rd round by Norwich, but my dream run continues at EFL Cup. See the result for 1st round of semi-final against Arsenal.

View attachment 108118

EFL Cup results till semi-final

View attachment 108116

There are two versions in the OP. Which one would you recommend for arsenal?

I have been using the attacking version with Arsenal. It has been working really well so far but I usually rotate between different tactics based on my players' availability, morale, recent form etc ; I found that it works well even at home when you are facing teams that are parking the bus.

Dear all,
I renamed and reposted this tactic to easy understand and remember. I did not change tactic.
- 4222WBs, this is the first tactic I posted. It's called 4222_Final.
- 4222FBs (#166).

Thank for your comments.
---------------------------------------------

Blackburn season 2018-2019.
- I used 4222FBs tactic.
- I won Premier League, Champions League, FA Cup, FA community Shield, UEFA Super Cup and Runner EFL Cup.
- Super Batshuayi with many goals (K)

View attachment 1098538View attachment 1098539View attachment 1098540View attachment 1098541View attachment 1098542View attachment 1098543

Hi Mate,

What is the match prep? Defensive pos. or Attacking mov?

Thank you on advance.

I have been using the attacking version with Arsenal. It has been working really well so far but I usually rotate between different tactics based on my players' availability, morale, recent form etc ; I found that it works well even at home when you are facing teams that are parking the bus.

Where did you play Sanchez mate, up front? Do You stick to counter mentality? Cheers dude

Where did you play Sanchez mate, up front? Do You stick to counter mentality? Cheers dude

Counter mentality all the time;
The first season, I played Sanchez upfront most of the time with Lucas , the AMC were obviously Ozil and either Iwobi or the Ox; that foursome allows also to switch to a 4321 without having to substitute anybody. Wellbeck did really well when he came back, Giroud and Walcott were the back ups. Wilshere did also really well when he came back after his loan.
I got Dybala the second season.....Scored almost 50 goals in his first season, and he is already on 14 goals mid September in his second; well worth the money and again does really well in this formation upfront or along Ozil in the AMC spot.

Great, fun tactic. Won the Sky Bet Championship with Fulham, finishing over 100 pts, only lost about 3 or 4 matches and made it quite far into the FA cup.

The strikers in this tactic score for fun and get loads of assist. Your back four will be very solid and getting high ratings. Only downside as I see it is that your four midfielders are a bit inconsistent. Either they are scoring and getting assist or they are just getting 6.7-6.8.

For example, Im using this with Dortmund. Played 5 Champions league matches, won 4, draw 1 (beat Real Madrid at home and then 1-1 away). 11 games played in the Bundesliga with 9 wins and 2 losses.

BUT.

Shinji Kagawa is utterly useless as AMC for some reason, i'd figure he'd be a perfect fit in that role but hes currently standing on 6.71 in average rating after 7 league games. 4 games in the Champions league with an average of 7.00. He has scored one single goal in all competions, zero assists.

Im baffled.

Dear all,
I renamed and reposted this tactic to easy understand and remember. I did not change tactic.
- 4222WBs, this is the first tactic I posted. It's called 4222_Final.
- 4222FBs (#166).

Thank for your comments.
---------------------------------------------

Blackburn season 2018-2019.
- I used 4222FBs tactic.
- I won Premier League, Champions League, FA Cup, FA community Shield, UEFA Super Cup and Runner EFL Cup.
- Super Batshuayi with many goals (K)

View attachment 1098538View attachment 1098539View attachment 1098540View attachment 1098541View attachment 1098542View attachment 1098543

So what are you trying to say is that the formation from the #1 post with WBs is the final one, and the one with the FBs is the standard from the post #1?

So what are you trying to say is that the formation from the #1 post with WBs is the final one, and the one with the FBs is the standard from the post #1?
Hi mate,
You should look at only counter version. WBs counter and FBs counter are small difference.

I used WBs Counter with Blackburn at season 1&2 -> Results at #1
I used FBs Counter with Blackburn at season 3 ->Results at #182

WingBack attack (better attacking) https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B78...R1SWNUNmc/view
FullBack support (better defense) https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B78...ew?usp=sharing

Hi mate,
You should look at only counter version. WBs counter and FBs counter are small difference.

I used WBs Counter with Blackburn at season 1&2 -> Results at #1
I used FBs Counter with Blackburn at season 3 ->Results at #182

WingBack attack (better attacking) https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B78...R1SWNUNmc/view
FullBack support (better defense) https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B78...ew?usp=sharing

Thanks man. And what about training because at #1 in the text it says def. positioning but also at #1 in the picture it says att. movement. What should I use?